Post here if you are an OG user of this forum.

owlofathena

owlofathena

Forum Veteran
By OG users I mean people who joined 2018-2020. This is my first time back haha but I am not NEET anymore and I needed a break. If your using this forum 5 hours a day like I was at one point do yourself a favour and take a long break. Being NEET and using this forum a lot is not good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, 5'8manlet, Sny and 4 others
It's .me not .org guys if your an OG.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Gargantuan
It's .me not .org guys if your an OG.
It was still .me when I joined in Feb 2021

IMG 8990

Didn’t use this forum back then I saw the chewing mega thread and never came back tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and owlofathena
Tagging @TUSSELEIF @Warlow @5'8manlet @Kingkellz @Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Kingkellz, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Good to see you again bro.
Safe to say this place has changed a lot. We have become a dying breed with the mass influx of these tiktok teenagers and spending hours on end here daily simply isn't worth it anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain, 5'8manlet, coispet and 4 others
Good to see you again bro.
Safe to say this place has changed a lot. We have become a dying breed with the mass influx of these tiktok teenagers and spending hours on end here daily simply isn't worth it anymore.
It's sad but also necessary at the same time. Spending hours on this forum everyday is just a waste of time. They need to limit themselves to half an hour a day max. That time needs to be spent making money, going to the gym, having some kind of social life, spending time with family, hobbies and travelling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and incel194012940
It's sad but also necessary at the same time. Spending hours on this forum everyday is just a waste of time. They need to limit themselves to half an hour a day max. That time needs to be spent making money, going to the gym, having some kind of social life, spending time with family, hobbies and travelling.
i don't want to cope i want to browse looksmax for 36 hours straight

• So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena
i don't want to cope i want to browse looksmax for 36 hours straight
You will learn like I did that this leads you nowhere. Coping is actually spending hours everyday on this forum instead of using it wisely to achieve goals. It's just temporary pleasure this forum yes you can still use it am not saying that it's a great forum but it's not worth spending hours a day on this forum. It's almost like social media but it can be even worse than that.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and incel194012940
spiderchad is back
crazy world

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and owlofathena
Hello again brah

How’s life going

• +1
Hello again brah

How’s life going
in college right now studying software engineering. I am trying to get my driver's license at the moment and then I will take up football coaching again (this is way easier once you have drivers license for travel purposes) or possibly part time in the police you also need drivers license for this. I plan on becoming game developer but I will also take other jobs in the industry. Plus doing football coaching or police part time is better than working in supermarket. For now it's college and drivers license

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TUSSELEIF and Sny
in college right now studying software engineering. I am trying to get my driver's license at the moment and then I will take up football coaching again (this is way easier once you have drivers license for travel purposes) or possibly part time in the police you also need drivers license for this. I plan on becoming game developer but I will also take other jobs in the industry. Plus doing football coaching or police part time is better than working in supermarket. For now it's college and drivers license
Mirin, I’m not NEET anymore either, I work a small job at the cultural heritage management (while getting govt money on the side so two incomes) and also just sent in application to IT school

• +1