is anyone willing to invest $25-$50 into my new fully automated blogging website?

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
My blogging website will be getting revenue from ads and affiliate marketing, it will be fully automated with me making 2-5 new articles per day which will all rank 100% no question

I am very confident that i will scale up to thousands per month very fast since i am highly experienced in prompt engineering and seo

also i have multiple niches that arent saturated that i can easily rank for with no problems

the reason i ask for investment is so i can be able to afford/utilize all the saas that i will need to fully automate it

if you do decide to invest in me here's how i will return your investment

$1-$999 will be paid back as $4-$3996, so 4x the amount you invested in me

anything over $1,000 will be paid back with 30-40% of my total revenue for 6-12 months

im sure we can do some business together 🤝

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Sny, aleksander and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Deleted member 27066, ZoomerSpicoid415 and 9 others
My blogging website will be getting revenue from ads and affiliate marketing, it will be fully automated with me making 2-5 new articles per day which will all rank 100% no question

I am very confident that i will scale up to thousands per month very fast since i am highly experienced in prompt engineering and seo

also i have multiple niches that arent saturated that i can easily rank for with no problems

the reason i ask for investment is so i can be able to afford/utilize all the saas that i will need to fully automate it

anything over $1,000 will be paid back with 30-40% of my total revenue for 6-12 months

Lol this post reminds me of 2019, does this shit still works currycels didnt saturate these methods yet ?

• +1
Reactions: capybara

show me ur skin color and i will decide to invest $25 based on that or not, with proof

Btw a mod will probably give u a warning for this post so u should redact right before u cant anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Petsmart, poloralf and 2 others

i can do it but not rn but in a month or 2 ......remind me then by DM....arent blogs 2010 ish though? do ppl still make money with these :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, capybara and ItsOver999
i can do it but not rn but in a month or 2 ......remind me then by DM....arent blogs 2010 ish though? do ppl still make money with these :feelskek:
nah, people still make 5,6,7 figures a month with blog websites, all you need is to rank on first page of google search queries so you can have a good amount of traffic

with traffic in your website you’ll literally make money with ad revenue and if you’re content is good then people will use your affiliate links to buy products and you’ll get a commission

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
nah, people still make 5,6,7 figures a month with blog websites, all you need is to rank on first page of google search queries so you can have a good amount of traffic

with traffic in your website you’ll literally make money with ad revenue and if you’re content is good then people will use your affiliate links to buy products and you’ll get a commission
sounds good , remind me later ......

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002

yeah bro just rank first on google not like literally every business in the world is trying to do it. What category is your niche? Is it science, technology, news, traveling?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

"believe me I will pay you back because we are complete strangers on the internet":feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back