Is Ashwagandha legit?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I want a testimony from someone who has taken Ashwagandha. I heard it increases T by 17% and makes you stronger and lowers cortisol. Seems like a magical drug to me.

Is it legit? Do you feel higher T? (more angry, less stressed, deeper voice, more relaxed)

Has ur voice gotten deeper?

Have you gained more muscle?

Does it make school or work stress better?

Thanks. Discuss ashwagandha below too if you want.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Didn't notice much when I took it tbh. It wouldn't increase my test though because I inject.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Didn't notice much when I took it tbh. It wouldn't increase my test though because I inject.
How much did you take daily and how long did u take it for?

How much did you take daily and how long did u take it for?
500mg on and off for a few weeks. Might have reduces anxiety a bit but not enough for me to be able to clearly say it was the thing that lowered it. Phenibut on the other hand removes all anxiety. Only use phenibut twice a month max though.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Send me some I'll let you know

500mg on and off for a few weeks. Might have reduces anxiety a bit but not enough for me to be able to clearly say it was the thing that lowered it. Phenibut on the other hand removes all anxiety. Only use phenibut twice a month max though.
I care more about the T increase than the cortisol decrease tbh. Seems like phenibut decreases T actually from the subreddit.
Send me some I'll let you know
It's 7$ on amazon

I care more about the T increase than the cortisol decrease tbh. Seems like phenibut decreases T actually from the subreddit.

It's 7$ on amazon
What are your t levels at? if they are 500 or lower just inject and live life at 1000. Get hcg also if you care about you balls.

What are your t levels at? if they are 500 or lower just inject and live life at 1000. Get hcg also if you care about you balls.
Not sure, I'm only 16 so I definitely don't want to inject. If Aswagandha really increases T by almost 20% though that would be amazing. I'm going to take it anyways but I know there's a lot of studies out there that are just done to sell the product.

Not sure, I'm only 16 so I definitely don't want to inject. If Aswagandha really increases T by almost 20% though that would be amazing. I'm going to take it anyways but I know there's a lot of studies out there that are just done to sell the product.
take it and tag me when you post updates, also curious

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Would you recommend blasting 500mg a week for a while, then cruising on 250-300mg for the for a complete newbie to lifting, without taking other orals? Assuming I do it for the rest of my life, I shouldn't need PCT?

Would you recommend blasting 500mg a week for a while, then cruising on 250-300mg for the for a complete newbie to lifting, without taking other orals? Assuming I do it for the rest of my life, I shouldn't need PCT?
jfl u would absolutely destroy the look you have if you run roids for the rest of your life don't kid yourself

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ElliotRodgerJr
Don't roids fuck up your collagen? Collagen is life and if you have no collagen you have no life.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, DidntRead, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
jfl u would absolutely destroy the look you have if you run roids for the rest of your life don't kid yourself
Yeah I guess I couldnt run pretty boy fag game anymore. What about short term roiding?
Don't roids fuck up your collagen? Collagen is life and if you have no collagen you have no life.
Ye but fuck collagen I wanna ogre maxx

Yeah I guess I couldnt run pretty boy fag game anymore. What about short term roiding?

i wouldn't do it tbh u could get decent results if u just lifted natty for a few months since ur a complete twink atm

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Bad idea dawg. Just look at Calum Von Moger:

partner_cvm.jpg

He was a chad in high school but then started wanting to become a bodybuilder. Look at how his skin looks like that of a 40 y/o's (looks like leather) and how his hairline has gone to complete shit (his hairstyle is covering it up) He just looks like shit in general for what, a few extra lbs of muscle mass?

This is not the kind of man women want. They want a lean toned man with good skin and hair.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, mikeock, randomguy1235 and 3 others

partner_cvm.jpg

He was a chad in high school but then started wanting to become a bodybuilder. Look at how his skin looks like that of a 40 y/o's (looks like leather) and how his hairline has gone to complete shit (his hairstyle is covering it up) He just looks like shit in general for what, a few extra lbs of muscle mass?

This is not the kind of man women want. They want a lean toned man with good skin and hair.
those wrinkles jfl

Sounds good, understand the risks before you do though. If you're gonna do it short term then learn how to train an diet first so you don't waste your cycles like I did.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

partner_cvm.jpg

There's lots of examples of roiders who got their looks fucked up and out of all the them you chose calum von mogger the gigachad. jfl. there are lots of top tier girls who would be into him, don't kid yourself.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, TheChosenChad, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
those wrinkles jfl
He seriously looks like shit and has no women. The only girl he talks about in his videos is is mom.

And he breathes hard wherever he goes and had to end a Q&A livestream early because he ran out of breath and was getting hot. Roids are a meme just lol. He's going to age like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 470
Are you doing the important things to "increase"(not lower tbh ngl) your T levels:
sleeping enough hours, sleeping in a quiet/dark environment, exposure to sunlight when you wake up and during the day, blue light blockers at night, eating healthy, working out but not too much like a retard, playing competitive sports(winning=increase in T), socializing every day, etc

most supps are just that. supplements.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Alexanderr
Are you doing the important things to "increase"(not lower tbh ngl) your T levels:
sleeping enough hours, sleeping in a quiet/dark environment, exposure to sunlight when you wake up and during the day, blue light blockers at night, eating healthy, working out but not too much like a retard, playing competitive sports(winning=increase in T), socializing every day, etc

most supps are just that. supplements.
I'm slepping 8-10 hrs

Yup the sun wakes me up. Sometimes I close the blinds and sleep another couple hours. In fact I want to sleep right now even though its only 6 because I gymmaxed hard today

For the blue-light I turn my phone into night mode which means it decreases blue light

I dont eat healthy tbh mostly frozen chicken and meats, and a bunch of unhealthy stuff

I workout

I dont play sports because I'm too aspie

I don't socialize with anyone because i'm too aspie

Supplements may be supplements but if I could get at least a little T increase then that'd be good.

For the blue-light I turn my phone into night mode which means it decreases blue light

I dont eat healthy tbh mostly frozen chicken and meats, and a bunch of unhealthy stuff

I don't socialize with anyone because i'm too aspie

Supplements may be supplements but if I could get at least a little T increase then that'd be good.

>you should download a blue light blocker for your pc + mobile(eg, flux). they're very legit. night mode or lower brightness do not decrease blue light.

>eating processed stuff = most probably endocrine disruptors = it's over for your t levels, other hormones as well
at minimum cut/minimize processed foods.

>ashwagandha does not increase testosterone per se. supposedly, it helps your body restore some hormones within your normal levels.
but if you're taking 300mg of ashwagandha and then eg, drink a 6pack, i don't see the point tbh ngl
there're studies(i've posted some on lookism) that show improvement in social anxiety, etc. but they always combine it with healthy diet and exercise.

it is what it is good luck

>you should download a blue light blocker for your pc + mobile(eg, flux). they're very legit. night mode or lower brightness do not decrease blue light.

>eating processed stuff = most probably endocrine disruptors = it's over for your t levels, other hormones as well
at minimum cut/minimize processed foods.

>ashwagandha does not increase testosterone per se. supposedly, it helps your body restore some hormones within your normal levels.
but if you're taking 300mg of ashwagandha and then eg, drink a 6pack, i don't see the point tbh ngl
there're studies(i've posted some on lookism) that show improvement in social anxiety, etc. but they always combine it with healthy diet and exercise.

it is what it is good luck
Pretty sure the iPhone's night mode does decrease blue light. It makes my screen look orangeish and it doesnt hurt my eyes as much

And you're riight about the processed foods, problem is I have no idea how to cook

It made me cum more so yes

Just ordered 90 1300mg tablets, will take one every night

My stress levels decrease hen i take it.

For stress it's legit, can't speak for test as I didn't get blood tests while trying it out. Everyone is different so it's worth while to cycle through basically every typical nootropic and see if any of them you like. I found personally ashwagandha impacted my wakefulness and stopped taking it due to that.

I am feeling way more NT when I take them. Gave some to my friends. For some it worked for others not.

I want a testimony from someone who has taken Ashwagandha. I heard it increases T by 17% and makes you stronger and lowers cortisol. Seems like a magical drug to me.

Is it legit? Do you feel higher T? (more angry, less stressed, deeper voice, more relaxed)

Has ur voice gotten deeper?

Have you gained more muscle?

Does it make school or work stress better?

Thanks. Discuss ashwagandha below too if you want.
It’s cope