Is BB cream or CC cream or Foundation noticable?

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished

Want to buy something like this because im meeting an ugly foid soon and most my previous dates i got rejected on so im going hard for this one

is this stuff noticable? like noticable that a man is wearing makeup? cos that would be a social death sentence

BB cream is the weakest, CC cream stronger, foundation the most strong

I think I'll try be safe with BB cream, but i havent seen it in real life tho.

Maybe I could get away with CC cream?

or maybe i could get away with none?

this is difficult man idk, but i dont wanna walk into a makeup shop as a male and try things on

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
for the amount of shit this woman rubs on her skin you'd expect it to look better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, MaxxApeal, forevermirin and 6 others
BB Cream (BBC) is more noticeable than CC cream (CCC - Compact Curry Cock)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oxymoron, jojoyou, sergeant blackpill and 13 others
BB Cream (BBC) is more noticeable than CC cream (CCC - Compact Curry Cock)
what cant tell if ur joking ur srs im confusde now

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Sondern
Almost entirely depends on the quality of the product and how well it fits your skin

While generally yes it’s true that it’s BB < CC < foundation in terms of noticeability, but I have tried plenty of BB creams that are cakey and look unnatural (whilst providing very light coverage that’s barely useful)

And to the contrary, I have also manage to come across some foundations that look almost seemless on my skin, even though they provide very heavy coverage.

It’s a lot of trial and error if you want go down the makeup route, but it ultimately worths it if you find that one product that’s perfect for you IMO.

@pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 8771, Prince88 and 5 others
Almost entirely depends on the quality of the product and how well it fits your skin

While generally yes it’s true that it’s BB < CC < foundation in terms of noticeability, but I have tried plenty of BB creams that are cakey and look unnatural (whilst providing very light coverage that’s barely useful)

And to the contrary, I have also manage to come across some foundations that look almost seemless on my skin, even though they provide very heavy coverage.

It’s a lot of trial and error if you want go down the makeup route, but it ultimately worths it if you find that one product that’s perfect for you IMO.

@pneumocystosis
thanks for this reply. how do u know which foundation or CC cream wont be notiacble?

i have to waste loads of money ordering different product?

go somewhere to try a bunch of them on like a faggot in public?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
thanks for this reply. how do u know which foundation or CC cream wont be notiacble?

i have to waste loads of money ordering different product?
Not really, drogeries that sell makeup have testers next to the buyable products, you can use them freely on your skin to determine if it looks good on you or not (try it on your hands)

You need to get an idea of what is your skin’s category

For example I have settled with Yves Rocher as I found their products ideal for my needs. I can only speak about their scale but it looks like this:

C2630AAD 8212 4455 AE8E FD186D52DF56

There are 4 complexion families, from lightest to darkest: rose (pink), beige, dore (golden/olive) and brown

Each complexion family is then broke up further into differing levels of intensity; usually 100, 200, 300 and 400 - from lightest to darkest

Now as a guy warm skin undertones are the ideal so I would only use rose if are really pale and other shades would make the contrast too noticeable

For reference I have medium range white skin and with that beige 200 for summer and beige 100 for winter turned out to be the most seamless for me

@pneumocystosis
I’m not rich to try out everything tell me one good product bro you have seen my skin tone and preferably bang for Buck rather than expensive

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Prettyboy
Not really, drogeries that sell makeup have testers next to the buyable products, you can use them freely on your skin to determine if it looks good on you or not (try it on your hands)

You need to get an idea of what is your skin’s category

For example I have settled with Yves Rocher as I found their products ideal for my needs. I can only speak about their scale but it looks like this:

View attachment 2043257

There are 4 complexion families, from lightest to darkest: rose (pink), beige, dore (golden/olive) and brown

Each complexion family is then broke up further into differing levels of intensity; usually 100, 200, 300 and 400 - from lightest to darkest

Now as a guy warm skin undertones are the ideal so I would only use rose if are really pale and other shades would make the contrast too noticeable

For reference I have medium range white skin and with that beige 200 for summer and beige 100 for winter turned out to be the most seamless for me
but idk if i can handle going to a makeup place and trying on all the different makeups like a faggot. im not low inhib enough :( is there any solutions to that?

and hmm interesting, im white but trying to stay like snow white skin. not sure which light or intensity i need.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Prettyboy
I’m not rich to try out everything tell me one good product bro you have seen my skin tone and preferably bang for Buck rather than expensive
I use yves rocher’s super mat zero shine foundation, thats my favourite tbh

B7175A22 F00B 4324 A4D2 812D750B15B2
27A52E5F DEEB 4071 9B8A 025E0DFDD154

Yours would be probably one of the lighter shades of the brown complexion family, perhaps around 550?

but idk if i can handle going to a makeup place and trying on all the different makeups like a faggot. im not low inhib enough :( is there any solutions to that?
You can order them online too but then you cannot test them beforehand. Its really just a question of inhibition

and hmm interesting, im white but trying to stay like snow white skin. not sure which light or intensity i need.
Then rose is for you, that has pink undertones just like light white skin, so it looks natural. Beige is more of a tanned look and dore is for Meds

Something like rose 100 could perhaps be a good start

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sondern, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

@pneumocystosis
agreed.

be ready to spend quite a bit on trial and error.
make sure it flatters your natural skin tone.
Erborian is a good brand, my mum says the Super BB "doré" looks pretty natural on me.

I use BB Cream as a base, then add CC Cream on top of scars and sports when necessary.

As I said, this acends you by a lot, so dont be cheap.

Never forget to apply on you neck. Not as much as on your face. It has to be a gradient. You dont want an orange face and white neck.
Sometimes you may even want to apply some on your ears, even though i've never done it.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

erborian's "clair" tone may be for you.
But it's like 45 eur. lasts 2-3 months.

agreed.

be ready to spend quite a bit on trial and error.
make sure it flatters your natural skin tone.
Erborian is a good brand, my mum says the Super BB "doré" looks pretty natural on me.

I use BB Cream as a base, then add CC Cream on top of scars and sports when necessary.

As I said, this acends you by a lot, so dont be cheap.

Never forget to apply on you neck. Not as much as on your face. It has to be a gradient. You dont want an orange face and white neck.
Sometimes you may even want to apply some on your ears, even though i've never done it.
Won’t a girl notice when u wash it off at the end of the night or whatever?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Won’t a girl notice when u wash it off at the end of the night or whatever?
i hope that isnt your main concern. If you're at her house, then you've won already.
If you sleep at her's then just dont wash it off, and apply some more in the morning.

However, if you're not at a foid's house, make sure you wash it off before bed to avoid clogging your pores.

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
@pneumocystosis @Prettyboy Can BB and CC creams be washed off with a standard cleanser or will you need a makeup remover/oil cleanser?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and TheRenaissanceMan
@pneumocystosis @Prettyboy Can BB and CC creams be washed off with a standard cleanser or will you need a makeup remover/oil cleanser?
i use my usual cleanser, works very well 🤙🏼🤙🏼

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
@pneumocystosis @Prettyboy What is the best BB cream / CC cream or tinted moisturizers that is the least noticeable in your opinion?? Paleish skin with red undertones

@pneumocystosis
just a couple questions my man. #1 which bb cream would you recommend #2 is it worth taking mt2 in the winter #3 why are you using bb cream if youve used mt2? #4 how is it for your skin? bad good? #5 does it rub off like makeup?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I use yves rocher’s super mat zero shine foundation, thats my favourite tbh

View attachment 2043264View attachment 2043265

Yours would be probably one of the lighter shades of the brown complexion family, perhaps around 550?

You can order them online too but then you cannot test them beforehand. Its really just a question of inhibition

Then rose is for you, that has pink undertones just like light white skin, so it looks natural. Beige is more of a tanned look and dore is for Meds

Something like rose 100 could perhaps be a good start
Just for fun, what would be my colour on that chart?
Would I be rose, brun, dore or beige?

Aren't there any male makeup guides on these forums?? It's a key weapon in soft maxxing, and it isn't homo if nobody finds out.

For all the shitty fashion advice threads written by Air Force1-wearing teenage retards. Niggas are on the wrong bus.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and pneumocystosis
just a couple questions my man. #1 which bb cream would you recommend
I cannot recommend one as I have already learnt that our skins are too different to generalize. One products can work fine for someone and cause oily skin for another. But Garnier, Nivea, Yves Rocher or L’Oréal products are a good start

#2 is it worth taking mt2 in the winter
Definitely worth it as in maintaining, I would wait until spring and warm weather tho if you are starting out. You would ideally get the natural sun exposure during the warm months then maintain your the results in winter

#3 why are you using bb cream if youve used mt2?
BB cream makes your facial skin’s surface homogenous, MT2 gives a tanned look

#4 how is it for your skin? bad good? #5 does it rub off like makeup?
I usually use ones that also function as moisturizer / SPF so unlike other makeup they were meant to stay on your face, I still wash my face at the end of the day of course

Lighter Dore is for tanned white skin and the darker ones are for MENA and light brown.

Brun is brown skin, and the darkest shades for black

Aren't there any male makeup guides on these forums?? It's a key weapon in soft maxxing, and it isn't homo if nobody finds out.

For all the shitty fashion advice threads written by Air Force1-wearing teenage retards. Niggas are on the wrong bus.
Ive touched on makeup in this one
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...xing-skin-failos-makeup-guide-for-men.500888/

But its really not that hard to delve yourself into the topic as a guy. You only need to learn a few concepts to learn. Like blemish balm (BB) cream, color corrector (CC) cream, foundation, concealer, mascara, makeup remover, primer and a few others. The rest is up to you to experiment with, generalizations cannot be made with makeup (including product recommendations), it depends too much on your own skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sondern and pneumocystosis
Lighter Dore is for tanned white skin and the darker ones are for MENA and light brown.

Brun is brown skin, and the darkest shades for black
What about MENA or mixed people with light skin 🤡🤡🤡

it’s literally the same tint as your natural skin tone. It’ll hide your imperfections but from the pics i saw of you you don’t have any imperfections really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544 and Xangsane
Ive touched on makeup in this one
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...xing-skin-failos-makeup-guide-for-men.500888/

But its really not that hard to delve yourself into the topic as a guy. You only need to learn a few concepts to learn. Like blemish balm (BB) cream, color corrector (CC) cream, foundation, concealer, mascara, makeup remover, primer and a few others. The rest is up to you to experiment with, generalizations cannot be made with makeup (including product recommendations), it depends too much on your own skin
Brah, I currently use Maybelline's Eraser Anti-Age Eye Concealer in shade '07 Sand' as a concealer for pink blemishes on the face. It works pretty good and only costs like £6. It's the only colour match I've found so far.

All I need is concealer. What better quality ones would you recommend? Obviously the main issue is finding the right shade when there's like 15 of them just for one product.

Last edited: