Is being a wristcel a meme?

A

Account717

Silver
Does it actually matter if your wrists are thin?

Of course bigger wrists are better but is this one of the more important or less important factors?

No one gives a shit about wrists. Its about frame

u can have big frame with small wrists and etc

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Lolcel, Deleted member 7866 and 6 others
If ur wrist is small, buy a clock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866

My frame is small RIP but Im also underweight. I guess the solution to small wrists and frame is just to bulk up as much as possible and hope it gives the illusion of a large frame?

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and IndianJock
just cover ur wrists if ur insecure

My frame is small RIP but Im also underweight. I guess the solution to small wrists and frame is just to bulk up as much as possible and hope it gives the illusion of a large frame?
No one gives a shit about wrist bro

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, SubhumanCurrycel and IndianJock
If ur wrist is small, buy a clock
which one?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 39 and TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: KDA Player
If you already made up your fucking mind then why did u ask

and forearms and wrists are not the same u low iq idiot

I wanted to know HOW important retard. And you did not even dispute my reasoning. leave the thread if youre gonna be a massive faggot.

> forearms and wrists are not the same
cope

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I wanted to know HOW important retard. And you did not even dispute my reasoning. leave the thread if youre gonna be a massive faggot.

> forearms and wrists are not the same
cope
Leave this forum before i send u to heaven prematurely u fucking new faggot

id fucking break U irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Boldandbeautiful
No it’s not at all. Somebody pull up my pics.

Not a meme. All my gf have commented on my thin wrists. They are disgusted by them. It shows I fraud my genetics with gymceling

Wrist size is frame size. I wouldn’t consider someone with 6 inch wrists and 6 foot a large frame because their bones are small in circumstance. Meanwhile someone who’s 5’8 with 8 inch wrists would be considered to have a large frame.

Wrist size does matter as smaller wrists = less muscle mass and a more fragile frame. Women obviously don’t like that. It doesn’t make it over but in a perfect world you’d want big wrists and ankles. Average male wrist size is 7 inches. Wrist cel would be under 6.5 inches.

Wrist size is frame size. I wouldn’t consider someone with 6 inch wrists and 6 foot a large frame because their bones are small in circumstance. Meanwhile someone who’s 5’8 with 8 inch wrists would be considered to have a large frame.
Alright so why do i have 7 inch wrists and broad shoulders?

Alright so why do i have 7 inch wrists and broad shoulders?
Because 7 inch wrists ARENT small. A small frame for a male would be considered 6 - 6.5 inches. Ever noticed how small a woman’s wrist is? There average is around 6 inches. 7 inch wrists are a good medium frame for a man. 7.5+ is considered large. Frame size takes into account everything not just broad shoulders.

Because 7 inch wrists ARENT small. A small frame for a male would be considered 6 - 6.5 inches. Ever noticed how small a woman’s wrist is? There average is around 6 inches. 7 inch wrists are a good medium frame for a man. 7.5+ is considered large. Frame size takes into account everything not just broad shoulders.
Giga cope my wrists are small but i have broad shoulders

small wrist = low bf

Attachments

• 20E51B93-2FBF-4C08-91A7-50150A48A905.jpeg
    20E51B93-2FBF-4C08-91A7-50150A48A905.jpeg
    828.3 KB · Views: 46
Mine are 7 and they are still small u retard
7 isn’t small statistically. You’re literally arguing against facts, have fun with your autistic body dysmorphia.

7 isn’t small statistically. You’re literally arguing against facts, have fun with your autistic body dysmorphia.
I dont give a shit I still have good shoulder width

I dont give a shit I still have good shoulder width
You don’t need to give a shit anyway because your wrists aren’t small. Stop being low IQ.

Small wrists are actually good they will make your forearms look bigger in comparison.

Pretty much yeah, no one is incel because of their wrists. Just means you will never be a professional body builder

Having small wrists suck.. harder to curl and deadlift heavy weights despite having a 52 in shoulder circumference so I wouldn’t correlate it with a 100% bad frame

It’s a fatal disadvantage in fights

This, i have shitty wrists but both my hips and shoulders are over average

You can fraud wrists with watches and wristbands