Is being too muscular a looksmin?

B

blackpiller954

Iron
I know being a bloated gymcell is horrible. But im talking about even having a decent amount of muscle and being lean. I keep hearing that the Ideal male physique for female gaze would be lean, skinny and tall. Should one try to get some muscle as well or just starvemaxx like Jordan Barret and achieve facial perfection.

the standard is if your face shape is wide then starvemaxx, if narrow then bulk

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 5815
dont male gaze, remeber female gaze when it comes to gym, not every guy is 6ft plus, you must avoid being bloated gymcel short guy like me, i am now cutting, skinny physique is only for tall guys only they can get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440, Detective, Musclecel and 3 others
dont male gaze, remeber female gaze when it comes to gym, not every guy is 6ft plus, you must avoid being bloated gymcel short guy like me, i am now cutting, skinny physique is only for tall guys only they can get away with it
"I like your eyes"

26425.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
It's always best to go otter mode and get lean to reveal facial bone structure than to be some big ass roided bloated ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and AngryShortMale
It's always best to go otter mode and get lean to reveal facial bone structure than to be some big ass roided bloated ogre.
then why do normies become hardcore lifters when they want girls?

• +1
Reactions: SnowDiles
yes

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
then why do normies become hardcore lifters when they want girls?
You said it yourself. It's because they are normies and think getting massive will instantly get them girls. For most normies, it will work and for others it simply won't.

I know being a bloated gymcell is horrible. But im talking about even having a decent amount of muscle and being lean. I keep hearing that the Ideal male physique for female gaze would be lean, skinny and tall. Should one try to get some muscle as well or just starvemaxx like Jordan Barret and achieve facial perfection.
It is impossible to have to much muscle without roids so as long as your natty just get as big as you can and don’t worry about dumb stuff like this

Get lean but still lift, you won’t “get too muscular” by lifting, that’s femoid logic. Work for the V taper while still staying lean (>13% bf)

Saying a prayer for anyone who fell for the prettyboy twink body meme, after 18 its gotta be grown out of. In a perfect world? 6'6 240 12%bf @ 15 mike Tyson style the second a male hits puberty

If u max effort to get as big as u can lean and max effort ur brainpower towards it and it'll still be impossible to get too big at low BF%. 6'2+? Better shoot for the stars low dose T w/e u can do

Hard even on roids low dose T if u try ur hardest to get an ideal physique like Zyzz or jeff seid you might get half the result, not fast at least and without their muscle insertions. Face aesthetics will get better from more T with the added muscle

Last edited:
I was watching a psl god compilation and when a bodybuilder came on I felt disgusted tbh. All of the psl gods had perfect genetics without being gymcels and a roided chad came on and threw off the whole video.

You should focus on being lean enough to the point your bones show in your face. You can occasionally bulk to have some definition and you should have enough muscle mass to get a v taper. Anything else is male gaze cope.

Most natties will never the problem of being too muscular

• +1
Reactions: marek937, spark and mvp2v1
I dont think anyone here will reach the level if muscle to point its unnattractive thats like bodybuilder level. For now you should try b uild as much as possible. Also having to much muscle is more likely for shorter men since they look even shorter with muscle.

Depends on ur frame u dont wanna look like a roided up goomba but most important thing is if ur like hella muscular u gotta make sure thats not all u are thats the big issue a lotta big guys are just big and thats it no other hobbys,they dont have drip,only talk about gym etc use the gym to improve ur life dont make it ur life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Fake natty influencer is the goal.

If you're natural you will never be too muscular (lean, not fat like a powerlifter) for 90% of women. If you take steroids, yeah, you might be too muscular and fake looking for the majority of women. Being muscular and athletic is not a cope. Women really do like it a lot and will let you know, too. Problem is a lot of men have bad genetics and work out inefficiently so they might not get too much out of it.

You need a physique that radiates youth and athleticism. Typically, the nest would be ottermode. Do not go down the gymcel route.

Obviously not. Being muscular, lean with good definition is the ideal body.
You want a physique that's above average in terms of what can be achieved naturally, but just that, slightly above average, nothing extreme.

dont be a manlet

U can never be too muscular as a natty