Is cheekbone prominance just determined by cheek facial fat

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
So basically everyone has cheekbones but some people have shitty fat distribution so their cheekbones are invisible at low body fat while some have huge cheekbones.
So removing fat from your cheeks would give anyone barett tier zygos?

No look at brad pitt he has zero prominence despite his face being very lean.
You need giga aboriginal genetic code somewhere in your expression to haave mogger prominence like in my pfp

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 29167 and kuroro
No look at brad pitt he has zero prominence despite his face being very lean.
You need giga aboriginal genetic code somewhere in your expression to haave mogger prominence like in my pfp
mine are prominent but idk with buccal fat removal would they be huge
they wouldnt be eriksen tier tho

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
mine are prominent but idk with buccal fat removal would they be huge
they wouldnt be eriksen tier tho
you also need the jaw to contour them, or else they will just look like balloons

you also need the jaw to contour them, or else they will just look like balloons
My cheekbones are kind of small but I have shadows on my cheeks
Some dudes have bigger cheekbones than me but don't have any hollowness or shadows don't know why

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
My cheekbones are kind of small but I have shadows on my cheeks
Some dudes have bigger cheekbones than me but don't have any hollowness or shadows don't know why
cause having good cheekbones is not only about the cheekbones it's also the jaw and how they complement eachother to make eachother seem strong

Your "cheekbones" are made up of three things: Step one is the bone, which often times isn't that large and accounts for lateral projection. I have 4mm zygo implants and it's enough to give my cheekbones a good lateral prominence. Then you have the maxilla that carries your fat pads, the more upswing / forward growth you have, the better your fat pads are supported and pushed up. Ex. if you had a downward grown maxilla, your fat pads would just be drooping down. And then you have muscles in your face resting on top of your maxilla, which can grow in size when you work out. That's why you see "boneless" people suddenly developing good faces, it's not just fat loss. All of these together make up the "mogger cheekbones".

And then you have muscles in your face resting on top of your maxilla, which can grow in size when you work out.
Never heard of this before. What do you mean by "workout" in this context? Facial exercises? Gym-celling? Cardio?

Just get hit in the face hard enough and they will grow.
Look at khabib at low bodyfat his cheeks mog everyone cuck on this forum

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
I have bad buccal fat fucking me over

So basically everyone has cheekbones but some people have shitty fat distribution so their cheekbones are invisible at low body fat while some have huge cheekbones.
So removing fat from your cheeks would give anyone barett tier zygos?
1. Yes, almost everyone can have hollow cheeks, just some at 7% bf some others at 15%
2. Yeah but dont do it