Is clumsiness as a child an indication of possible future inceldom

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
For a boy that will grow up to be a straight man, is being clumsy at 3 years old an indication of possible inceldom at 23 years old?

It seems that clumsiness is correlated with, but not the cause, of inceldom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Pikabro, Lysine and 2 others
only if you’re ugly

only if you’re ugly
I didn't say it causes inceldom, but could it be that clumsiness is disproportionately found among the incel population when compared to the general population?

• +1
Reactions: Lysine

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
I was clumsy as a child and an incel now so yeah strong correlation.

Chads were born coordinated

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and klip11
I’m clumsy and incel. Women can be clumsy b/c they can depend on their masculine sturdy chad bfs (not some clumsy lame-o like you). Being clumsy as a male is such a third wheel gay friend trait ngl.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Lysine
I’m clumsy and incel. Women can be clumsy b/c they can depend on their masculine sturdy chad bfs (not some clumsy lame-o like you). Being clumsy as a male is such a third wheel gay friend trait ngl.
Is @Squirtle clumsy?

Is @Squirtle clumsy?
Idk but subhumans often times are clumsy, funny looking etc like IRL comedic relief. They act as pets for foids to pity and play with, third wheel to the broad tall dominant coordinated genetically fit hard/abrasive to the touch real men who breed the foid while smirking at the clumsy subhuman pet boi.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Worst thread ever made on here :ROFLMAO:

True I was clumsy as a child and my family would blame it on me even though it was thanks to their subpar genetics I inherited and their shitty diet they gave me

• +1
Reactions: Jova