• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hardrada, Xangsane, smoth and 11 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
Most forum prays to an Incel JFL

he just proves that judging someone's aesthetics using the argument of pointing out isolated features is a big bullshit. ghandy is very good looking even now that he is older.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Aero, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Aero, Kazey and 5 others
Yeah, of course, he's an Incel and the last time he banged a chick was more than 20 years ago, currently he relieves his sexual frustration jerking off to anime waifus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Kazey, ominion and 1 other person
and how did he get rich? Oh yeah, being one of the highest paid male models in the world, kek.
Luck, just like most people think Ryan Gosling is attractive

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, DelonLover1999 and Eduardo DOV
the best eye area of all time combined with average everything else

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Cutecel2001
Most overrated guy in psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, DelonLover1999, BrahminBoss and 2 others
the best eye area of all time combined with average everything else
He has shit eye area, no undereyes support, negative orbital vector and recessed upper maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Crisick and Eduardo DOV
He has shit eye area, no undereyes support, negative orbital vector and recessed upper maxilla
I know you're trolling but I'm going to respond as if you're actually a retard who's being honest:
Facial aesthetics is not limited to forward growth, and eye area is much less limited to orbital vector.

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300 and DelonLover1999
Average at best
@TechnoBoss he is right tbh, i see guys with gandy's tier eye area everyday in the street, at least one in 3 guys

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
I know you're trolling but I'm going to respond as if you're actually a retard who's being honest:
Facial aesthetics is not limited to forward growth, and eye area is much less limited to orbital vector.
Cope
Gandy is MTN
in his prime was High MTN

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
@TechnoBoss he is right tbh, i see guys with gandy's tier eye area everyday in the street, at least one in 3 guys
He's almost 50 years old. 44. Of course he won't look as good here.

I never see guys his age that look like him in NYC. I don't think @Snake.0359 is correct. It's kind of ridiculous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Eduardo DOV and Crisick

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He is nosecel. He is ltn cuz of it

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359

Phillybeard1996

Xangsane

BrahminBoss

i_love_roosters

[IMG alt="smoth"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/46/46350.jpg?1714214932[/IMG]

smoth

nigga is coping hard

him with his negative orbital vector is still a different species than you with your muh positive one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Aero
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
nigga is coping hard

him with his negative orbital vector is still a different species than you with your muh positive one
He has ideal ratios and lower third. Gandy's dusted

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Top 3 worst threads on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Snake.0359
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
He's indeed incel and overrated
Whole forum prays to an incel
Highest paid male model of all time, considered the most handsome man by 70% of this forum. He's so handsome, there's even a cult after him. You're very delusional, and people in the comments confirm this

and how did he get rich? Oh yeah, being one of the highest paid male models in the world, kek.
Hab lange nicht das Wort Kek gehört haha

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Highest paid male model of all time, considered the most handsome man by 70% of this forum. He's so handsome, there's even a cult after him. You're very delusional, and people in the comments confirm this
yes ugly ratcel at front profile and birdcel at side is veeeeery handsome (even Ryan Gosling is considered handsome while he is below average).

yes ugly ratcel at front profile and birdcel at side is veeeeery handsome (even Ryan Gosling is considered handsome while he is below average).
4087506 photo 2024 04 20 09 10 45 3