Is decompensation ever necessary if you have deep overbite?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Title, I had rubber bands like twice I think but they were both during puberty and I grew a lot and face changed a lot during and after so I think it might've moved the jaws SKELETALLY and not necessarily compensated/tipped the teeth much if at all, at least that's what one person said and it makes sense.

And yes, I have a deep overbite and I think I read it's only necessary if you're Class 1. What do you guys think?

I Dont Know

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Jaw recessed? Get bimax. Chin still recessed? Get genio. People shouldn’t complicate things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 19766
Jaw recessed? Get bimax. Chin still recessed? Get genio. People shouldn’t complicate things.
Nigga you clearly know nothing about bimax cause many surgeons require decompensation before. Look it up.

Nigga you clearly know nothing about bimax cause many surgeons require decompensation before. Look it up.
You’re coping with some crap about braces. Yes you need braces before bimax, everyone knows this. You just have no bones. God you’re insufferable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
You’re coping with some crap about braces. Yes you need braces before bimax, everyone knows this. You just have no bones. God you’re insufferable.
Nigga go research decompensation

"if you are blackpilled that does not mean you have to underestimate the importance of straight teeth,

If your aim is undergoing bimax, then you were right at stopping wearing the retainer, because the pre-operative orthodontical treatment for bimax involves the restoration of the natural bite (decompensation), so going back the bite before braces makes the preparation for bimax faster

Y2J97 fixed his overbite at 20, while at 22 he had a consultation for bimax.
Doctor Ramieri recommended to him a 1 year decompensation treatment to restore his natural overbite in order to prepare for his bimax, but Y2J97 refused and went to Pagnoni, who was willing to perform bimax immediately.

This choice contributed in his botched bimax result"
No decompensation can lead to a fucked result