Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no. you should push swallow it tho

yeah, water is jewish cope. Dont drink it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
Just don't be thirsty. With higher physical activity, you'll be more thirsty and you'll drink more water.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
No. Skin gets 10000x better. With 4.5L a day plus some hydroquinone and salicylic acid my hormonal acne is near gone, although it flares up from time to time.

yeah, water is jewish cope. Dont drink it
This unironically. Coca Cola wanted to sell water for the same amount as coke so they made up this lie that 6-8 glasses is ideal, if you actually try drinking 6-8 glasses ur piss turns clear meaning it isn't "detoxifying" you anymore and is instead flushing your minerals down the drain and you will piss out exactly the same amount of liquid as you took in, not very hydrating. Water also dries out the throat which is annoying. Everywhere I go I see so many healthfags walking around with their plastic water bottles taking a huge sip every 5 fucking minutes because they're so dehydrated from the water. Cells will only absorb liquid if there is some nutrition along with it, they have no pure water absorption mechanism. I drink 1 cup of orange juice in the morning and I'm fine the whole day. Think about how hard it is to purify water in the wild, humans aren't supposed to do it, they get hydration from fruits and uncooked animal foods.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Agendum, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
This unironically. Coca Cola wanted to sell water for the same amount as coke so they made up this lie that 6-8 glasses is ideal, if you actually try drinking 6-8 glasses ur piss turns clear meaning it isn't "detoxifying" you anymore and is instead flushing your minerals down the drain and you will piss out exactly the same amount of liquid as you took in, not very hydrating. Water also dries out the throat which is annoying. Everywhere I go I see so many healthfags walking around with their plastic water bottles taking a huge sip every 5 fucking minutes because they're so dehydrated from the water. Cells will only absorb liquid if there is some nutrition along with it, they have no pure water absorption mechanism. I drink 1 cup of orange juice in the morning and I'm fine the whole day. Think about how hard it is to purify water in the wild, humans aren't supposed to do it, they get hydration from fruits and uncooked animal foods.
poop

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Just drink more water bro

You will slay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag, gaypharoah and Wincel
Incredibly incorrect. This is a normal homeostatic response whereas the body dilutes waste material in water in order to remove excess of it whilst keeping cell nutrients inside of themselves to avoid water potential being imbalanced and your cells from bursting. Idk about corporate shit tho.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and AscendingHero
Dumbest shit I’ve ever read

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zylk, AscendingHero, Reoa and 2 others
Incredibly incorrect. This is a normal homeostatic response whereas the body dilutes waste material in water in order to remove excess of it whilst keeping cell nutrients inside of themselves to avoid water potential being imbalanced and your cells from bursting. Idk about corporate shit tho.
source

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Agendum, Deleted member 2227 and gaypharoah
I don't go to school I just watch youtube videos by wacko nutritionists
Shame, I've seen some of your threads. You seem to have competent brain, probably could be good doctor.

You seem to have competent brain, probably could be good doctor.
I get anxiety attacks at the sight of blood, too bad now I just have to be a meth dealer instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2227 and gaypharoah
I get anxiety attacks at the sight of blood, too bad now I just have to be a meth dealer instead
what your saying sounds stupid but tbh you are a smart guy and your avi proves it so i believe you

what your saying sounds stupid but tbh you are a smart guy and your avi proves it so i believe you
Don't I just recited that from a stupid lecture and I didn't verify any of that. Glorified shitpost tbh. Its from Aajonus Vonderplanitz, he seems to think cancer is a-okay and shouldn't be treated.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Your muscles are 70 percent water

You need water to shuttle nutrients to your muscles more efficiently

Water = life, the easiest looksmax

Yes it's Jewish propaganda trust me. More water actually dehydrates you and fucks your kidneys. Drink when thirsty and maybe slightly more when it's a very hot day

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Drinking water is Jewish propaganda

okay

just drink when you're thirsty ngl

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
@Wincel @Face is everything @ElliotRodgerJr open your profiles please i’m begging i won’t ask twice

It's not it improves your health in so many ways and if you don't want to look bloated from the water retention than drink enough water everyday

I drink about 2-3 litres of water in a day because I want to drink a lot, I don't know why. I have no diabetes but I'm constantly thirsty

Don't I just recited that from a stupid lecture and I didn't verify any of that. Glorified shitpost tbh. Its from Aajonus Vonderplanitz, he seems to think cancer is a-okay and shouldn't be treated.
Thats because cancer “treatments” will kill you before the “cancer” does. Nothing in your body is designed for the purpose of killing you

Ive always wondered what it would be like if we hydrated with wild water rather than treated water. Seeing tribesman sip water for hydration while we gulp it like we got it at 711 makes you think......we're missing out on something.