enjoy high cholesterol

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Too much

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
  • +1
Reactions: joaotorri, greywind, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
Eggs are great for you. I'd make sure you are eating some other foods though also, like spinach and broccoli.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
just the fact that mainstream media/jews constantly claim that cholesterol is bad is proof enough. cholesterol is needed for testosterone production and you cannot get high cholesterol from eating food like eggs and red meat anyway.
its the fucking obese americans who eat 10 cheeseburgers a day and are 100 pounds overweight that have "high cholesterol"
any person with normal weight who exercises often will be more than fine eating 10 eggs a day

just the fact that mainstream media/jews constantly claim that cholesterol is bad is proof enough. cholesterol is needed for testosterone production and you cannot get high cholesterol from eating food like eggs and red meat anyway.
its the fucking obese americans who eat 10 cheeseburgers a day and are 100 pounds overweight that have "high cholesterol"
any person with normal weight who exercises often will be more than fine eating 10 eggs a day
You’re supposed to have a diverse diet cavemen didn’t eat 10 eggs

stop it homer simpson GIF

eggs don"t cause cholestrol

Fuckoff jew fucking nigger
You’re supposed to have a diverse diet cavemen didn’t eat 10 eggs
enjoy high cholesterol
Should i fucking eat now 10 eggs a day or not ?????

I eat 4 dozen eggs a day bro, eggs are great

Should i fucking eat now 10 eggs a day or not ?????
i just ate 7 eggs with black bread for dinner. so my answer is yes

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Nigga I eat 12 of them whole everyday and testosterone boosts like crazy. Try it for 15 days