Breakfast suggestions

D

Deleted member 62070

Gold
I'm 16 and i want to start the carnivore diet after eating sandwich for my breakfast all my life.

Other than eggs is there anything else to eat? cause i dont think its healthy to eat the same shit everyday

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
4 eggs + strawberries + banana + toast with butter

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wsada, Never Get Up and rand anon
try sugar free kefir/yogurt, eggs, and some kind of meat like bacon or something

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 62070
Maybe a low cal wrap base filled with beef or chicken and a few vegetables

i eat 300g blueberries and drink 1.5L chocolate milk for breakfast

The only thing you need to eat for the rest of your life is raw meat, raw eggs, and grass fed butter.

If you can please have a group of retards make you breakfast. It makes it taste better because friendship is magic brah :feelsuhh:

eat my cock and swallow my semen its high in protein

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
cause i dont think its healthy to eat the same shit everyday
Why?
Other than eggs is there anything else to eat?
ur missing out by not including eggs in ur breakfast. There ton of ways to eat them, you could alternate between sunny side up and soft scrambled, that's what I do. As for meat, again ton of options. I like having grassfed burger patties or thin steaks for breakfast, bacon and sausage are yum too but make sure they're high quality. And then yeah like another user said, u could hve a side of kefir or yogurt with some fruit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
Why?

ur missing out by not including eggs in ur breakfast. There ton of ways to eat them, you could alternate between sunny side up and soft scrambled, that's what I do. As for meat, again ton of options. I like having grassfed burger patties or thin steaks for breakfast, bacon and sausage are yum too but make sure they're high quality. And then yeah like another user said, u could hve a side of kefir or yogurt with some fruit
im eating eggs jfl, just asked if someone has any other suggestions cause its getting a bit too repetitive. Thanks tho

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I have started having homemade milkshakes for breakfast

I'm 16 and i want to start the carnivore diet after eating sandwich for my breakfast all my life.

Other than eggs is there anything else to eat? cause i dont think its healthy to eat the same shit everyday
Carnivore diet is actually retarded. I'm sorry for anyone who believes in it

im eating eggs jfl, just asked if someone has any other suggestions cause its getting a bit too repetitive. Thanks tho
my point was that if it's getting repetitive, switch up the way ur eating them. Scrambled, boiled, poached, omelettes, frittatas, shakshuka, ton of ways to eat them

• +1
primarily reducing acne and just feeling better and healthier
Well for acne diet matters but probably isnt gonna solve it. I'd suggest minimizing added sugar and dairy. Overall eating more wholefoods and a mix of them. Not just meat. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains etc is good too. But see a doctor and try to get a prescription drug for the acne. Only thing that helped me

• +1
Well for acne diet matters but probably isnt gonna solve it. I'd suggest minimizing added sugar and dairy. Overall eating more wholefoods and a mix of them. Not just meat. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains etc is good too. But see a doctor and try to get a prescription drug for the acne. Only thing that helped me
im on accutane too

5weeks in, im purging currently, last week was the worse it has ever been but its doing its thing i hope
Well give it some more time then cus it usually does the trick. Until then honestly dont go on any crazy diets just for your skins sake. Just try to eat healthier

• +1

palinka + szalonna and ure based asf i try and get my diet as close to carnivore as possible God blessed me with amazing parents who have 2 frigdes full of meat

• Love it
Well give it some more time then cus it usually does the trick. Until then honestly dont go on any crazy diets just for your skins sake. Just try to eat healthier
thanks will try

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
palinka + szalonna and ure based asf i try and get my diet as close to carnivore as possible God blessed me with amazing parents who have 2 frigdes full of meat
palinka disznozsir teperto toltott kaposzta gulyasleves diet mogs

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymcel88