Is eating 3 bananas a day good for

D

Deleted member 33379

Slayer
debloating face? What’s your experience?

• JFL
Reactions: Kasanova and Deleted member 24712
I love bananas 😋😏, but I haven't noticed much facial changes from consuming them daily. I'm also at a caloric deficit so any changes I attribute to that.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and pentamogged9000
No, you’re retarded. Get off this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, KLESUM, madmogger and 2 others
Potassium could help in theory, but for the cost of them you could just buy a natural diuretic and get better results

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
yeah, better to just use potassium chloride powder (around 2g with 1L of water) for debloating though, less carbs and more potassium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Economical
there are better source for potasium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and castelldefels
Good but kiwis and avocado have even more potassium iirc

You will die from radiation poisoning

• +1
Reactions: thebatman
bananas make me feel very bloated and constipated personally, an average banana will have about 400mg potassium which is nothing crazy its just another tiktok meme, I'll have them once in a while but they're kinda pointless

to meet the potassium requirements easily and more,

two big potatoes = 2000mg potassium 400 calories
500ml milk + 1 scoop whey = 1400mg potassium, 42g protein, 350 calories
200g beef = 650mg potasium, 52g protein, 500 calories
200g salmon = 720mg potassium, 42g protein, 300 calories
250ml orange juice = 500mg potassium, 130 calories

total 1680 calories, 5120mg potassium, 134g protein

• +1
Reactions: marek937
yeah, better to just use potassium chloride powder (around 2g with 1L of water) for debloating though, less carbs and more potassium
Don't do this you will fucking die of a heart attack. Too much potassium causes a stroke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
costume banana GIF

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Marsiere214
Don't do this you will fucking die of a heart attack. Too much potassium causes a stroke
if you do it every day not even, a gram or so of potassium from 2 grams of 50% K KCl powder isnt gonna kill you retard, its the same amount as from 2 bananas. you have to be genuinely slow if you think youre gonna have a heart attack from the amount of potassium as in two bananas, just without the carbs

too many bananas can kill you with potassium overload and that’s totally true no need to search it

too many bananas can kill you with potassium overload and that’s totally true no need to search it
I overdosed on my potassium pills 2 days ago, i got so dizzy and my heart was racing 😂😂

yea eat 3 bananas 22g of sugar per pop, 66g of sugar in total for a little amount of potassium. just eat 300g of potatoes and red meat bro bananas are a shit superfood

You will die due to radiation from the bananas

yea eat 3 bananas 22g of sugar per pop, 66g of sugar in total for a little amount of potassium. just eat 300g of potatoes and red meat bro bananas are a shit superfood
Sugar is over hated imo

Yes if you take them rectally.

• +1
Reactions: 147
Sugar is over hated imo
bro 66g of sugar for a little amount of potassium and thats only from bananas. imagine the rest of ur day lmao ur sugar intake will be too much. and no sugar is evil

eat two bananas every day for the past 7-8 years and i havent notice nothing