Is female anal/vaginal hygiene better than male on avg?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
You know I've always wanted to know if on average female private hygiene is a lot better than male

Like if I were to hook up with a bitch without her having taken a shower prior, would she still be way cleaner than a dude? Like, if I started eating out her ass, what do you think? Genuinely curious

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, User28823 and Lynxress
depends on the girl. gl girls dont wipe themselves because they knwo men will still like them anwyays

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, St. Fraudcel, Lynxress and 1 other person
Probably not, same as guys

You know I've always wanted to know if on average female private hygiene is a lot better than male

Like if I were to hook up with a bitch without her having taken a shower prior, would she still be way cleaner than a dude? Like, if I started eating out her ass, what do you think? Genuinely curious

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, WeiWei, Awan and 1 other person
Probably not, same as guys

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I clearly lifemog you because I am not desperately seeking validation from incels like you do.
who even are you? responding multiple times to my posts dnr ignored nigger detected

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 147, Lynxress, Ark and 2 others
Muslim girls wash their ass with water and soap and same for guys

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Muslim girls wash their ass with water and soap and same for guys
A gay guy once (trannyfished on Grindr) said he specifically looks for Muslim men because “they’re clean and smooth”

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
they're nastier than men

i know cuz i grew up with sisters who'd bring over stacy friends and they were all gross af

they put on all this makeup and do their pedicures to look presentable but deep down they're disgusting WHORES

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 147, deadmanwalking and WeiWei
they're nastier than men

i know cuz i grew up with sisters who'd bring over stacy friends and they were all gross af

they put on all this makeup and do their pedicures to look presentable but deep down they're disgusting WHORES
Like, doesn't wash ass/pussy/feet or what?

Like, doesn't wash ass/pussy/feet or what?
yes
and theyll come home after a night of drinking and slobber and lay all over the toilet they took a fat shit in the morning of without a bidet and then after vomiting their guts out theyll just go to bed after contaminating all surfaces with their disgusting vomit feces ridden hands because they dont wash their hands either

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, Napoleon1800, WeiWei and 1 other person
yes
and theyll come home after a night of drinking and slobber and lay all over the toilet they took a fat shit in the morning of without a bidet and then after vomiting their guts out theyll just go to bed after contaminating all surfaces with their disgusting vomit feces ridden hands because they dont wash their hands either
I mean if she!s hot I'm all for it

• Ugh..
Reactions: User28823 and Napoleon1800
yes
Astafghu...This is why white women are evil. Hijabis are pure and innocent unlike such sluts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 147 and User28823
She lets Chad come inside her pussy and then let’s subhumans like you lick her pussy to cuckold you.

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight