Is Finasteride useless if you use Tren ?

N

Nation

Platinum
Tren is pure DHT and Finasteride blocks around 60% of your DHT.
So if you use Tren with finasteride will you experience less effects with the danger of hairloss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
forgot to care son

There’s also dutasteride but that has more sides

"tren is pure dht"

caging.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, androgenic, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Finasteride is useless to counter side effects of steroids

ur sig pic makes me sad

image.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4209 and Barbarossa_
No because tren isn't DHT I think tren/finajet/para are actually progesterone derivatives

But the thing is it probably still has such a high Androgen Receptor affinity to hurt your hair follicles but this has probably been talked about elsewhere. Look on youtube or some steroid forums I actually want to know

What causes hair loss when you take trenbolone is not DHT, it's the trembolone itself. Just like DHT, trenbolone binds to the androgen receptors of hair and make it fall.
Finasteride lowers the production of DHT, it doesn't block the androgen receptor. DHT is not the cause of hair loss when you are on steroids, it's the trenbolone. For that reason finasteride is useless against roids.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
What causes hair loss when you take trenbolone is not DHT, it's the trembolone itself. Just like DHT, trenbolone binds to the androgen receptors of hair and make it fall.
Finasteride lowers the production of DHT, it doesn't block the androgen receptor. DHT is not the cause of hair loss when you are on steroids, it's the trenbolone. For that reason finasteride is useless against roids.

SO I guess RU-58841 it is

Trenbolone may be even worse than dht since it is 5x more androgenic than test vs 4 times of DHT.

Choose steroids or hair. If also taking fin then hair+lack of manhood/wood

another reason tren makes u go bald is that it increases test side effects because tren binds to the AR in muscle better, so more of the test that would otherwise be used is now floating around your system and more of it gets aromatised into E and 5a reduced into dht.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Unbound and Halotestin
Finasteride only blocks DHT by inhibiting the the 5a reductase enzyme. Tren doesn't convert to DHT through that pathway only testosterone does. So no, finasteride won't do anything to stop hair loss while using tren.