Is God blackpilled?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
Do you think he agrees with most of what we post or will he punish us for the shit that goes on here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Deleted member 26859, Manletmachine and 1 other person
If he is real then everything you say, you will be held accountable for. Always be careful with what you say and how you treat people just in case. However in my opinion words are not as harmful as actions and its all forgivable however you must truly be sorry if you want to repent.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
the abrahamic one would pretty much agree

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman and Jamaldickjavontus
he might have favorites

Do you think he agrees with most of what we post or will he punish us for the shit that goes on here?
repentance cancels out your sins lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
praying for mercy and repenting takes away sin

The ones that spam "Kys" "rope asap" will become hellcels

• So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
idk

you will not recieve punishment if you accept Jesus

Hell only exists for people who blaspheme and reject God (rejecting and not believing are different things)

Blackpill is true, to only pursue casual sex with girls however is sinful.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and autistic_tendencies
The Buddha was the first blackpiller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079
idk

Hell only exists for people who blaspheme and reject God (rejecting and not believing are different things)
the concept of hell is so goofy if these fairy tales were real it would be a lake of fire u would be cast into and cease to exist

If he is real then everything you say, you will be held accountable for. Always be careful with what you say and how you treat people just in case. However in my opinion words are not as harmful as actions and its all forgivable however you must truly be sorry if you want to repent.
God didnt create us equals so i dont care what he will do to me hes already doing enough to make my life hell.

the concept of hell is so goofy if these fairy tales were real it would be a lake of fire u would be cast into and cease to exist
i dont really care what you think bro

im just giving him a bibically accurate answer to his question

God didnt create us equals so i dont care what he will do to me hes already doing enough to make my life hell.
''Life'' is not just slaying in nightclubs and having sex with MTBs

idk

So i could do something crazy and as long as I say i accept you jesus im safe?

Ya Allah forgive them ❤️

I think God approves of self-improvement and men being the best they can be, but I think extreme stuff like LL and surgeries when you're already-OK looking greatly displeases him. Looksmaxxing specifically to slay is the definition of giving in to the earthly rather than the spiritual.

titel assumes:
1. God exists,
2. if he exists, people have a clear concept/definition of what the f* God is.

titel assumes:
1. God exists,
2. if he exists, people have a clear concept/definition of what the f* God is.
he’s referring to the abrahamic one

JFL at peoples acting like little bitches just to hopefully make big daddy happy, while he's the one who made you an incel, created all this shit, and supposedly knows everthing about your intentions :feelskek:

I bet he has a sense of humor and sends these weasels to a special place in hell :lul:

In many cultures the weight of your heart would be measured , the heavy heart goes to hell and be eaten

pretty much it you just stay there forever

Nah hell forgive most here

He made them mentalcels and IQcels himself

God doesn't give a damn about you or anyone else. YOU appeared as you would not have been, maniacs are only victims of circumstances. Christian god is false

GODPILL is 100% truth
Black pill has some truths
Red pill has some truths but less than black pill
Blue Pill has very little truth

God is a white supremacist, racist, white nationalist, sexist, homophobe, Islamaphobe, transphobe, etc. All these made-up terms are attacks against Christianity.

If we lived in a Godly society you wouldn’t need blackpill we would have loyal loving wives to submit to us and love us.

Colossians 3:18 - Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.

Ephesians 5:22-24 -
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:11-12​

New International Version​

11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet.

I could go on there are tons of verses like this in the Bible.

he will punish people that say slurs and threaten people on here, also punish people who hate themselves because our bodies are temples

All actions have consequences.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32