Why Oreo man change

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
In his videos he would say “you gotta at least try. That’s the least we can do. No one’s gonna love us except God and our family”

Then he made a video saying “just give up and accept defeat and eat a burger and stare at the wall. God doesn’t love everybody”

Why

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: blurazice, murdah, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Because you need a lot of faith to believe in God. I think that to believe in God in most cases is to be privileged. Ask yourself why it is so hard for many blackpillers to believe in God. Well, it's obviously because the blackpill, but we could say that having lots and lots of bad experiences contribute to that. At the end of the day this means that it is easier for a chad to believe in some sort of good higher power compared to an incel.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
Because you need a lot of faith to believe in God. I think that to believe in God in most cases is to be privileged. Ask yourself why it is so hard for many blackpillers to believe in God. Well, it's obviously because the blackpill, but we could say that having lots and lots of bad experiences contribute to that. At the end of the day this means that it is easier for a chad to believe in some sort of good higher power compared to an incel.
I believe in God but I believe that he only wants some people to succeed. How else can you explain Brad Pitt coexisting with someone lke this

EsR8mHnXMAEEwiZ.jpg:large

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and BrahminBoss
I believe in God but I believe that he only wants some people to succeed. How else can you explain Brad Pitt coexisting with someone lke this

Yeah, it sometimes seems like a cruel joke. For me it has been hard to accept that there could be some sort of good God. It makes more sense to think about him as something evil. Just think about Jeremy Meeks, for me he is one the utmost expressions of the absurdity of this universe. It doesn't make any sense. But nothing in life makes any sense. It is all random. Pure chaos.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Hi I’m Christopher Hitchens. God does not exist. It is preposterous , it is utter preponderance.

• +1

imagine worshipping a god that made u come into this world as a manlet

• JFL
Idk

• +1
Reactions: Jova