Facetune_07-02-2024-05-04-06.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: salar, copingtoohardrn and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Big failo

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Yes, women make fun of Cavill's small hands all the time. Foids love big hands.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Sny, liberiangrimreaper and 4 others
Yes, women make fun of Cavill's small hands all the time. Foids love big hands.
At what range are your hands considered big?
My hand width is 3.9 inches but only 8 inches long at best.

At what range are your hands considered big?
My hand width is 3.9 inches but only 8 inches long at best.
Your hands should ideally be big or average depending on your height as hand length and size generally increases with height.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Your hands should ideally be big or average depending on your height as hand length and size generally increases with height.
How do Ik if they are or not is there a guide or something?
Im 182

How do Ik if they are or not is there a guide or something?
Im 182
A person's hand length is usually around 11% of their overall height, and it's span is about 1-2 inches wider than it is long. So 11% of 182 cm (5'11/71 inches) is 7.81 inches, which is slightly shorter than your hand.
Hand Length to Height Percentile

Your hand span/width is the issue not it's length.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and dna_cel
Avg is 7.6×3.6 for 175cm so yours should be 8.1×3.9

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
A person's hand length is usually around 11% of their overall height, and it's span is about 1-2 inches wider than it is long. So 11% of 182 cm (5'11/71 inches) is 7.81 inches, which is slightly shorter than your hand.
View attachment 2931656

Too small

Too small
Wdym? Average guy is like 69 inches tall (5'9") and his hand length is around 7.60 inches. 11% of 69 is around 7.60.

• +1
Wdym? Average guy is like 69 inches tall (5'9") and his hand length is around 7.60 inches. 11% of 69 is around 7.60.
Multiply height by 0.11 and add 0.45 to the result,another formula is height =75+4.8×hand length(in cm)

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
they look so awkward and uncomfortable. this is what normies call "fun". only the girl is having fun because she's mogging these hapless cucks

cage at the incel cope at the end "everything else seems bigger", yeah i'm sure you just convinced everyone your penis isn't 5 inches :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and arabcelxxx
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Roping expeditiously, I literally have baby hands. My wrists aren’t even small :feelswah: (7.4)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
they look so awkward and uncomfortable. this is what normies call "fun". only the girl is having fun because she's mogging these hapless cucks

cage at the incel cope at the end "everything else seems bigger", yeah i'm sure you just convinced everyone your penis isn't 5 inches :feelshah:
I like your view on these things

View attachment 2931656

How wide should they be?

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
They’re just under 9, I was talking about palm width its 3.9
Yeah I'm talking about the hand span (from the pinky to the thumb when the hand is fully stretched).

I think you’re measuring wrong or your hands are very small for your height
19.5cm lenght

They don't look or feel very small though, feels dead average when I handshake ppl.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
19.5cm lenght

They don't look or feel very small though, feels dead average when I handshake ppl.
I don’t think you notice unless theres a big difference, like my grandpa hand mogs me to oblivion but when shaking his hand it just feels like his hands are a bit bigger

• +1
anyway to increase size of hands? Ik there’s like one surgery that does it

depends, they have to be proportionate to your frame, if u have skinny frame and big hands u will just look like an ogre and vice versa