Large skull failo

try2beme

try2beme

Low Trust, 6’2, Wide Frame, Ugly
This is a failo even for men

Women look at their husbands skull size to predict how easy labor will be. They want goodlooking men with medium to small ISH skulls. Aint nobody tryna be pushing out a big headed beast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, TechnoBoss, wsada and 3 others
This is a failo even for men

Women look at their husbands skull size to predict how easy labor will be. They want goodlooking men with medium to small ISH skulls. Aint nobody tryna be pushing out a big headed beast
Depends but if your skull is larger than your frame it makes you look infantile and it is a neotonous trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, rhinoplasty, wsada and 2 others
IMG 5439

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
The larger your skull is, the wider your shoulders need to be so that you look proportional.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, IvanTheSpaceBiker, thegiganigga and 5 others
WIDE FRAME + PEANUT SKULL = SLAYER OF GOOKS 🤓🙈🫣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, dna_cel, Imretarded? and 2 others
I kind of disagree. I think having a large skull is important. When you take pictures with women you don't want her skull size to be the same as you. Skull size indicates dimorphism I think. But like Sny said:
Depends but if your skull is larger than your frame it makes you look infantile and it is a neotonous trait.
It's important to have a body size that matches so your head doesn't look too big for your body.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, arabcelxxx, Heinrich Schmidt and 4 others
Isn't having a big skull a good trait

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and try2beme
Isn't having a big skull a good trait
Its great for being masculine and mogging people

but its not a trait she wants to carry for her kids the shortest labour is with kids with small skulls. Maybe amazing for slaying but Not marriage appeal

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I have tl disagree just the other day I went to get a cap with a girl and she was genuinely shocked my head was so big no amount of adjusting made the cap fit, she always I have a big head

Its great for being masculine and mogging people

but its not a trait she wants to carry for her kids the shortest labour is with kids with small skulls. Maybe amazing for slaying but Not marriage appeal
What about tall but narrow skull?

• +1
The larger your skull is, the wider your shoulders need to be so that you look proportional.
Hyperdoli skull will make your frame look wider but it'll also be big vertically+it'll be easier in labor,no?

• +1
Hyperdoli skull will make your frame look wider but it'll also be big vertically+it'll be easier in labor,no?
Depends on how large or small the skull is. A large skull can make a bideltoid appear smaller than it actually is, and a peanut skull can make your shoulders appear wider than they actually are.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and dna_cel
Depends on how large or small the skull is. A large skull can make a bideltoid appear smaller than it actually is, and a peanut skull can make your shoulders appear wider than they actually are.
Hyperdolicephalic is narrow for it's height so it should make frame appear larger but it's also tall so you don't get skullmogged and it should be ok during labor as well

• +1
Large skullcel here , we need to be spamming lateral raises legit 24/7 just to look proportional

• +1