Is he a friend or no?

shieldzz

shieldzz

I have a friend which i consider him "close" which i know him for like 1 year, and he helped me when i needed but he is leaving me on seen a lot of times and when we hangout he literally ignores and me talk only to others

what do you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
Acquaintance

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Matthias8272
Sounds more like an acquaintance than a friend. Someone you know and are familiar with, maybe associate with, but doesn't have the same level of trust and intimacy as a friend.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and IanIachimoe2491
Sounds more like an acquaintance than a friend. Someone you know and are familiar with, maybe associate with, but doesn't have the same level of trust and intimacy as a friend.
we are also in college

offer him your ass to become closer

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, shieldzz and ShowerMaxxing
I have a friend which i consider him "close" which i know him for like 1 year, and he helped me when i needed but he is leaving me on seen a lot of times and when we hangout he literally ignores and me talk only to others

what do you think

Try talking to him cordially.

Sounds like EYC just like hypergamy but for friendships

Doesn't sound like it.

whats eyc
Elevate your company - getting better friends. Ask yourself would you prefer to be associated with an incel loser or sociable slayers? One increases ur chances of getting hoes one decreases it

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Tell his parents to disown him

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
from what it seems like he not your friend broski, you can ask him why he does that i guess but it can be embarrasing for you idk