is height sex appeal and face your attractivness ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
so like height is sex appeal/ what makes you hot and face is your attractiveness correct ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
No face and height equals sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 27452 and cytoplasm
  • +1
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• +1
Face, height, frame, physique, voice -> sex appeal

• +1
nooo a lot of things account into your sex appeal some have more value than others for example your voice is a part of your sex appeal but it’s not as important as your face or heigjt

so like height is sex appeal/ what makes you hot and face is your attractiveness correct ?
No.

BODY is #1 sex appeal thing.

If women had as high a sex drive as men, u would be fucked just for having a great muscular body.

However, women do not have a high sex drive...

Height is mostly status pill in disguise, and SOME sex appeal. And face is purely LTR thing, it does not matter much for a one-night stand.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Squirtoutmabooty
No.

BODY is #1 sex appeal thing.

If women had as high a sex drive as men, u would be fucked just for having a great muscular body.

However, women do not have a high sex drive...

Height is mostly status pill in disguise, and SOME sex appeal. And face is purely LTR thing, it does not matter much for a one-night stand.

completely accurate, intervention of @Artemis always based

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Na face is sex appeal

women react a certain way to a great face that I think is more pronounced than height

plenty of 6'2 to 6'5 guys who don't inspire much in women, when I see them at the gym etc

if a guy is generally good looking through, a woman is instantly drawn to him. She would fuck him in 2 seconds if conditions were right, and swallow his cum

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
Trevor signorino
Your expression, when you won the genetic lottery at birth, and never worked a single day in your life:
trevor-signorino.jpg

"Keep grinding" (c)
Screenshot 2023 07 01 at 31253

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
Na face is sex appeal

women react a certain way to a great face that I think is more pronounced than height

plenty of 6'2 to 6'5 guys who don't inspire much in women, when I see them at the gym etc

if a guy is generally good looking through, a woman is instantly drawn to him. She would fuck him in 2 seconds if conditions were right, and swallow his cum
Im LTN with a broad frame and decent height and when I go to the club I mog my HTN 5'8 friend

• Love it
Reactions: Descargue96
Everything matters you can be tall and jacked and bald and get mogged smv wise by a skinny pretty boy. Or you could be a short pretty boy and get mogged by a mtn tall guy with normie haircut who puts zero effort into looksmaxing your smv = everything combines and not just looks also status

PSL is basically face (bones, soft features, hairline, coloring)

Sex appeal = PSL, hair, pheno, race, height, frame, physique, clothing, voice, status, facial expressions (AKA how you look in motion)

JFL at those who include ethnicity or pheno in PSL ratings, PSL is BEFORE ethnic taxes