Is here any guy here in a happy relationship?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
So I am 29. I had enough experience with women, I looksmaxxed a lot and can meet women anytime. Since a year or two, I wouldn't mind getting in a LTR with a high quality girl. The problem is this... I haven't found one yet. Usually it is obvious if a girl is promiscuous or won't stay loyal for a long time. But even with the girls that make a good first impression, like 0 or low bodycount, feminine behaviour, no attention seeking on social media or no social media at all, being cute and hitting you up first. It is still the same. They ghost out of nowhere, when I ask why, I never got an explanation. Or you find out she has been texting with other guys all throughout. Or randomly she just loses interest out of nowhere. I don't get it, I see couples all the time that have been together for 10+ years where the girl does everything for the man and is still obsessed with him, where tf do you find these women? Even if a girl loses interest, the only thing that I expect is honesty why she acts like she acts and I never get it, that is what upsets me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: intovoid and Jeww
where tf do you find these women?
If you're out of their league, dating apps. Otherwise, find girls not on dating apps. Dating apps fucked everything, we just treat everyone like they're disposable to us since we're just a swipe away from finding a replacement.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
There is something they don't respect about you, maybe you are to clingy or slightly autistic. Or maybe you just date hoes. Find one at church.

when I ask why, I never got an explanation
you never ask a girl why she's ghosting you, you might be to needy in relationships to reliant on them

So I am 29. I had enough experience with women, I looksmaxxed a lot and can meet women anytime. Since a year or two, I wouldn't mind getting in a LTR with a high quality girl. The problem is this... I haven't found one yet. Usually it is obvious if a girl is promiscuous or won't stay loyal for a long time. But even with the girls that make a good first impression, like 0 or low bodycount, feminine behaviour, no attention seeking on social media or no social media at all, being cute and hitting you up first. It is still the same. They ghost out of nowhere, when I ask why, I never got an explanation. Or you find out she has been texting with other guys all throughout. Or randomly she just loses interest out of nowhere. I don't get it, I see couples all the time that have been together for 10+ years where the girl does everything for the man and is still obsessed with him, where tf do you find these women? Even if a girl loses interest, the only thing that I expect is honesty why she acts like she acts and I never get it, that is what upsets me.
title

nah

I'm 22 and this is my exact experience, blackpilled by the fact that it doesn't get better even as you get older.

• +1
Reactions: audimax