"Communication is important"

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I hate when women say this. EVERY girl says this and yet I haven't found a single girl that can communcate whenever a guy wants to. Most of the time a girl just ghosts you when she loses interest, no explanation whatsoever. Even when you ask them, they just block you. Very very rare you find a girl that talks to you if YOU want to, not if she wants to.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
I hate when women say this. EVERY girl says this and yet I haven't found a single girl that can communcate whenever a guy wants to. Most of the time a girl just ghosts you when she loses interest, no explanation whatsoever. Even when you ask them, they just block you. Very very rare you find a girl that talks to you if YOU want to, not if she wants to.
Foids expect you to be able to read their minds and instantly know what they’re thinking as if you’re Professor X from the X-Men lmao

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
Easily predicted by looking at your subhuman face

What they mean is they want Chud to communicate

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
They mean in a relationship

Foids expect you to be able to read their minds and instantly know what they’re thinking as if you’re Professor X from the X-Men lmao
It's easy tho they're dumb ☝️👺