Is HTN all you need

standards are getting complete insane now

stfu no way this is mtn
I say he is weak MTN as his eyes look closish although his es is technically ok.

The first guy is a chadlite+ and Alain in that photo is a strong HTN. Or else post ur HTN
ur ratings are all over the place, your chadlite looks worse than the htn and mtn

yes and ure probably overrating them

ive been guilty of this myself, you think chadlite at first glimpse but when looking at pics of them you start to notice their flaws
Robust tall skulled people like the one he sees look really good in motion since you can’t really analyze ratios, features etc. like on a pic. Robust htns are indistinguishable from chads in morion. All you see from a distance is height + skull shape + coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
ur ratings are all over the place, your chadlite looks worse than the htn and mtn
Post yours if you don't agree. the Indian guy has good harmony to me

Robust tall skulled people like the one he sees look really good in motion since you can’t really analyze ratios, features etc. like on a pic. Robust htns are indistinguishable from chads in morion. All you see from a distance is height + skull shape + coloring.
exactly

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Post yours if you don't agree. the Indian guy has good harmony to me
But anyway my point is for the guys in my first two column they won't have any problem face related

standards are getting complete insane now

stfu no way this is mtn
You didn’t know ? Average guy outside has a tall skull + perfect collagen + ludwig aghren pheno. Also 6’3 and 25 inch bideltoid.

• +1
Tbf Delon is looksminned in that pic and doesn't have any of his normal beauty
Tbf Delon is looksminned in that pic and doesn't have any of his normal beauty
Thats his true face. Many here are so ignorant and can't distinguish good picture and good face.

They just rate the picture not the face making photo feeler a even better place

only on this forum a man thats associated with beauty can be seen as mtn or htn
You have to know the mtn here != mtn in real life.

The mtn here is mtn in dating app == slight above average ppl

HTN == handsome in real life setting

Chad == hollywood / handsome ppl in dating app

• +1
Reactions: blite
Does it matter if you have autism or not for them ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, HarrierDuBois and It'snotover
Ascending to HTN basically eliminates all looks related problems in daily life.

Chad or Chadlites are only needed for modelling or Hollywood ( Sean o Pry, Chico, Chris Hemsworth )

As HTN you are already in top 10%. Time to focus on other aspects like moneymax and statusmax. Looks shouldn't be a problem anymore.

You can pull off any girl in workplace + doing decently well in dating app ( relative to most man )

Additional looksmaxing will only drag your youth + less guarantee as you have already fixed your ratios and bones to be HTN
Not according to this site

Reach HTN + NT (NT is the hard part and might be out of reach for the autists) then you can slay HTBs and SLs through warm approach and get L/MTBs through dating apps. To consistently do really well on dating apps (which are way more efficient and don’t really require being NT) though you need to be Chadlite minimum.

chadlite+, over 6‘3 with at least 21 inch bideltoid or death
21 inch bideltoid is fucking tiny jfl, should 23+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Htn is more than enough. It is at the point where you are conventionally attractive to the average women with looks alone and not status or personality. Mtns need to compensate somehow and can’t rely on looks alone. Actual chads and chadlites are rare. You need to keep in mind that htn still can’t slay on tinder tho. You still need to do all of the redpill shit like cold approaching and using game since women are delusionally trying to look for a chad or perfect htn. Since you are exposed to the blackpill, you are still going to want to be a chad since you know the power a chad holds over a htn. Think of it as a millionaire vs a billionaire. Both are rich, but one is on a whole other level.

• +1
Reactions: blite and Deleted member 40471
Vi sitter här i Venten och spelar lite Dota
Och pushar på och smeker, med motståndet vi leker
Och springer runt och creepar, och motståndet vi sleepar
Och pushar på och smeker, med motståndet vi leker
Och springer runt och creepar, och motståndet vi sleepar
IMG 0047

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SurgeryEnjoyer
chadlite nd thats it. i see htn's, i get rated htn, i have friends who are htn's...HTN is your common good looking guy. its a good level especially if you have height and physique with it but seeing someone who is chadlite irl is actually crazy . 5.5psl+

Nope, I see a shit ton of clean cut chadlite+ working at the hospital I'm at. All chadlite faces with tall broad lean statures and good style.
that's crazy, the first time i ever seen someone who irl was a straight cut chadlite was at the hospital and it was this 6'4 white guy who worked there. shit stands out irl crazyy

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
HTN == handsome in real life setting

Chad == hollywood / handsome ppl in dating app
Htn's get called handsome, hot, hit on irl but it isn't that god level some of yall users r looking for unless tall + gym htn