There is no point looksmaxing if you need multiple surgeries

Legit thread, with so many things to do in life why would you try to be a chad. Literally the only thing you can not become despite all of your efforts. And if you do achieve chad level how much will it last like 5-6 years at most.

cherry picked as fuck nigga

show the people who went from normie to chad

its hard and rare but for a normie its 70% planning & skill and 30% luck
imagine all the private normie to chad ascensions with surgery

but its so rare cause these obstacles
money
morality
maintaining natural harmony/canniness
botching

a few have overcame this, getlooksordietryin, that one indian girl that you know who im talking about, became white lmao, a few on this forum actually

i joined a priv telegram group and damn ive seen some semi private results that are hard to find, its a lifefuel, but at the same time they started out at mtn-htn

so if your ltn dont bother

also glad you left dating, im glad a girl wont have to put up with your low iq, one less retarded offspring

money
morality
botching

a few have overcame this, getlooksordietryin, that one indian girl that you know who im talking about, became white lmao, a few on this forum actually

i joined a priv telegram group and damn ive seen some semi private results that are hard to find, its a lifefuel, but at the same time they started out at mtn-htn

also glad you left dating, im glad a girl wont have to put up with your low iq, one less retarded offspring
What do you think LTN should aim for if they surgurymaxx?

Is a HTN a reasonable goal

What do you think LTN should aim for if they surgurymaxx?

Is a HTN a reasonable goal
prob, if they dont have a unfixable failo than thats reasonable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471

money
morality
botching

Same I had multiple surgeries and ascended hard, but yeah it cost money time energy lot of downtime after each surgery but still worth it, if you can afford it.

• +1
Same I had multiple surgeries and ascended hard, but yeah it cost money time energy lot of downtime after each surgery but still worth it, if you can afford it.
what surgeries?

Bsso,forehead reduction, 2 rhinos, orbital decompression and recovering from hair transplant right now
before and after rating?

depends on the rater tbh I will said I went from a 6/10 facially to a 7/10
So from HTN to chadlite??

Thats impressive considering those are just normie surguries. You didn't changed your jaw/eyearea yet still ascend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ecig
depends on the rater tbh I will said I went from a 6/10 facially to a 7/10

nice, now get LL for chad smv
if your not already 6'3

• +1
Reactions: ecig
So from HTN to chadlite??

Thats impressive considering those are just normie surguries. You didn't changed your jaw/eyearea yet still ascend
Orbital decompression ascended my eye area but both of them was already good before surgeries I have seen more impressive ascension than mine, it’s possible

• +1
nice, now get LL for chad smv
if your not already 6'3
I am 6ft1 I am good LL is scary to me, but if I was shorter and rich I don’t know how I feel about it

I think the amount of money needed is overestimated, unless you plan to go to the most expensive docs like that Australian one, charging ridiculous prices and counting in multiple revisions.
You don't need to to go for surgery if you can't afford it at all, that's for sure. You ideally need to have money for at least one surgery plus a loan for revision if needed.
Not everybody needs the Trimax, but yes, when you're LTN or lower, chance that you need something like that is higher.
The goal should be to get the best beauty increase for the price paid. Some surgeries are questionable and add a little. Some, like genio, improve you a lot while not being super expensive.
But whatever you do, "shut up and take my money" approach won't work, you can get yourself botched if you don't research and don't plan things. This is the field where you shouldn't be impulsive and impatient and ignorant.

Whats the point of looksmaxing for someone who need multiple surguries.

You work 8 to 6 + borrow loads of money and finally you are there to do your first Bimax.
Your chin is recessed, Your IPD is unbearable. Your face is long with bad FWHR.

View attachment 2479227

After its down, so what??

Your chin got better yes, but there's still OBO + canthoplasty + Jaw implants + zygoimplants + brow ridge argumentation to go.

And the point is, all of these is only bring you to a solid MTN - weak HTN under THE BEST CASE SCENARIO

From this

View attachment 2479240

to this

View attachment 2479241

100k or more spent.

Do you get the recognition for your efforts? NO
Any Chad treatements? Still being called ugly by woman and .org basementcels
You look smooth yes, but still nothing strikes out. No one is stunned after all those you get through.

70% chance is that you will look like this after 5+ surguries

View attachment 2479254

Your whole 20s spent on chasing a pipe dream, carrying loads of debt well into your 30s. Days of work in just to pay off the monthly interest
Imagine if you spend those 100k into saving for a property you would already earned another 100K min just from appreciation and inflation.

Assume best things happen to you under god teir luck. You are the chosen one, son of plastic surgury and ur now High MTN at your early 30s.
Then??

After 30s especially if your white/indian, your looks immediately start to descend

All chad lose their chad status after 30s. What about you MTN?

Gymmaxing and sonftmaxing won't help. Theres just things no one can control.
Tell me how you can keep your hair and skin quality at the exact same level as your 20s

View attachment 2479265
View attachment 2479266

Soon enough you'll slip back to LTN at around 35 and still you haven't paid off your loans
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
All oldcels look the same bro. Theres no attractive oldcel.

Im pretty sure some of you are gonna post this as your rebuttal

View attachment 2479272

Hes an 7.5psl god with an entire professional team keeping his looks. Remenber you are going through a 10 hour Long job everyday

View attachment 2479276

All you went through

- No recognition
- Still incel
- Big chance looking uncanny
- Massive loan
- Massive pain and trouble as side effect of multiple surguries
- descend right after years of hardwork

Low MTNs or below should focus on other areas but not looks even in their YOUTH
Moneymaxx + statusmaxx
or
Study hard and work in a field you like
or
do actual normie stuff which needs less social interaction --- hiking or backpack travel

Do something you actually like and not roting and being mogged by chads in a gym. Dreaming what you look like after a Lefort.

I personally just quit dating for good.
Ill never do something as stupid as 'setting down for a looks match' and just to have another non-chad kids

The problem is that people get surgeries before softmaxxing, another thing is that they don’t actually use a forum like this one before getting surgeries, your examples are just dumb women spending their husbands money on shit they feel insecure about. Half of this forum does have a “surgery is the only option” mentality, even though that def isn’t the case. But you are more likely to make better decisions regarding surgery if you browse this forum a lot and prob end up better looking if you decide to get some surgeries. Regarding cosmetic procedures, I think people should only undergo ones that have an extremely low risk and have been done for a very long time so we know the long term possible side effects, and if a softmaxx path is available then one should completely avoid surgery itself.

Bsso,forehead reduction, 2 rhinos, orbital decompression and recovering from hair transplant right now
wow bro, respect, it takes a lot of courage, btw how did u make money?

i just need rhino and maybe teeth bleaching for the hollywood smile(thats a softmaxx)
Rhino + composite bonding for my tooth gap, that’s it, it’s so hard to actually get the rhino tho, especially when you’re taking the NHS route

Wageslaving a minimum wage job and working 50hours a week and living cheap
wow, did u have any skills or smth? I want to also allocate money any advice?

Whats the point of looksmaxing for someone who need multiple surguries.

You work 8 to 6 + borrow loads of money and finally you are there to do your first Bimax.
Your chin is recessed, Your IPD is unbearable. Your face is long with bad FWHR.

View attachment 2479227

After its down, so what??

Your chin got better yes, but there's still OBO + canthoplasty + Jaw implants + zygoimplants + brow ridge argumentation to go.

And the point is, all of these is only bring you to a solid MTN - weak HTN under THE BEST CASE SCENARIO

From this

View attachment 2479240

to this

View attachment 2479241

100k or more spent.

Do you get the recognition for your efforts? NO
Any Chad treatements? Still being called ugly by woman and .org basementcels
You look smooth yes, but still nothing strikes out. No one is stunned after all those you get through.

70% chance is that you will look like this after 5+ surguries

View attachment 2479254

Your whole 20s spent on chasing a pipe dream, carrying loads of debt well into your 30s. Days of work in just to pay off the monthly interest
Imagine if you spend those 100k into saving for a property you would already earned another 100K min just from appreciation and inflation.

Assume best things happen to you under god teir luck. You are the chosen one, son of plastic surgury and ur now High MTN at your early 30s.
Then??

After 30s especially if your white/indian, your looks immediately start to descend

All chad lose their chad status after 30s. What about you MTN?

Gymmaxing and sonftmaxing won't help. Theres just things no one can control.
Tell me how you can keep your hair and skin quality at the exact same level as your 20s

View attachment 2479265
View attachment 2479266

Soon enough you'll slip back to LTN at around 35 and still you haven't paid off your loans
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:
All oldcels look the same bro. Theres no attractive oldcel.

Im pretty sure some of you are gonna post this as your rebuttal

View attachment 2479272

Hes an 7.5psl god with an entire professional team keeping his looks. Remenber you are going through a 10 hour Long job everyday

View attachment 2479276

All you went through

- No recognition
- Still incel
- Big chance looking uncanny
- Massive loan
- Massive pain and trouble as side effect of multiple surguries
- descend right after years of hardwork

Low MTNs or below should focus on other areas but not looks even in their YOUTH
Moneymaxx + statusmaxx
or
Study hard and work in a field you like
or
do actual normie stuff which needs less social interaction --- hiking or backpack travel

Do something you actually like and not roting and being mogged by chads in a gym. Dreaming what you look like after a Lefort.

I personally just quit dating for good.
Ill never do something as stupid as 'setting down for a looks match' and just to have another non-chad kids

poor families stay poor, for a reason. Ugliness, retardation, idiocy, bad decisions, degeneracy, consumerism, gluttony, insecurity, wasted potential and no options left....

On one hand you could thank your parents, and on the other yourself as well. It was never meant to begin... A generational curse in the time of sexual inflation... But what generation of your offspring will be there to lift it? Won't your family end with you? Even the poor girls get their pussies reserved and railed by Chad, knowing themselves they will end up childless and doomed. Nations are destroyed in such process, what makes you think YOUR family tree and descendants will survive? The dice of fate has determined and you were not strong or smart enough to break it. You could not see outside the box to transcend it's limitations. Now, it's over. You witness your days pass while realizing you won't even see or smell the ashes of this wicked civilization.

C'est fini.

wow, did u have any skills or smth? I want to also allocate money any advice?
Live cheap and hustle bro, just focus on your goal.
But be smart you dont wanna wageslave at a shitty low paying job your whole life, also think long term and develop skills that can makes you atleast a decent living.
If you go for wageslaving try to get a job that can develop hard skills or softskills ( bartending for social skills for example)
I was doing nightshift in hotels for example