Is imagining things a waste of time?

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
Is imagining things like fantasy a waste of time? I sometimes use it to motivate me through hard times. For example how men used to be brave and get through trials and tribulations back in the past. I play medieval music and Viking war chants sometimes to get me through hard times. I’ll imagine stories about fantasy and the past to make me fall asleep quicker.

But I sometimes tend to obsess over these fake realities and that’s where I come to an issue: I use my brain power on fantasy rather than my present reality and tend become depressed toward my boring reality.
(Lowkey might just have a boring ass life and need to make money to achieve freedom)

Let me know if you guys experience any areas that take up your brain power over what’s really important.
(Might not be relatable)

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and nanefer
I've been lucid dreaming. This makes it possible to slay stacies on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell, try2beme and 3 others
Just manifest bro

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, try2beme, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Do you think it’s a pro or con to your value of life
Both. Sometimes I get nightmare tier hallucinations. Other times I can control it. It really feels like some kind of cheat code to life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell and nanefer
i do sometimes make up scenarios in my head but it’s not easy for me.

Gotta say i love it when i do, and it gives me motivation to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and normie tiktoker
Both. Sometimes I get nightmare tier hallucinations. Other times I can control it. It really feels like some kind of cheat code to life.
I’ve been wondering if you find solutions to your real life problems through dreaming like some successful entrepreneurs and past leaders have said
Kinda crazy

I’ve been wondering if you find solutions to your real life problems through dreaming like some successful entrepreneurs and past leaders have said
Kinda crazy
Not so far. Only been trying to lucid dream for about two weeks. It's hard to make happen at will.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Spiritualcell and normie tiktoker
i do sometimes make up scenarios in my head but it’s not easy for me.

Gotta say i love it when i do, and it gives me motivation to looksmax

Not so far. Only been trying to lucid dream for about two weeks. It's hard to make happen at will.
Nice. I’ve been noticing dreaming about topics I want like my business and success as of late which feels good. Gotta make sure you aren’t consuming fluoride to dream better tho

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and TechnoBoss
Nice. I’ve been noticing dreaming about topics I want like my business and success as of late which feels good. Gotta make sure you aren’t consuming fluoride to dream better tho
Really fluoride fucks it up? I've been taking high dosages of phenibut (6g+) and its been able to create lucid dreams for me 40% of the time. Do not take this high of a dosage unless you have built a tolerance, it will kill you..

• +1
Really fluoride fucks it up? I've been taking high dosages of phenibut (6g+) and it’s been able to create lucid dreams for me 40% of the time. Do not take this high of a dosage unless you have built a tolerance, it will kill you..
Nice, and yeah I’m not taking anything for dreams currently but do notice that when I drank tap water and used fluoride toothpaste I could never remember my dreams now I can

Nice, and yeah I’m not taking anything for dreams currently but do notice that when I drank tap water and used fluoride toothpaste I could never remember my dreams now I can
Interesting. Never considered this. Lucid dreams are hard to replicate though. Even with no-fluoridemaxxing and phenibut

• +1