.is is rly something else

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
that forum is the opposite of this one:

.org users will go to great lenghts of mental gymnatics to convince others that they are incels.

meanwhile, .is users will go to great legnths of mental gymnastics to convince others that a user isnt an incel.

if i went there an mentioned i have gone out with 10 girls the copers gonna be like "its not your looks then, at least on of these girls liked your looks, fakecel" or something to that effect. the amount of gatekeeping there is insane, not to mention you can get banned for "offending" incels if you make a super blackpilled thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, PointOfNoReturn, kt4x_w and 1 other person
They are right you are fakecel.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
i have been ghosted by every girl i met even my looksmatch lol. she was able to get a 6'2 MTN

Shit website indeed

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
It wasnt date, they see you as free meal

that forum is the opposite of this one:

.org users will go to great lenghts of mental gymnatics to convince others that they are incels.

meanwhile, .is users will go to great legnths of mental gymnastics to convince others that a user isnt an incel.

if i went there an mentioned i have gone out with 10 girls the copers gonna be like "its not your looks then, at least on of these girls liked your looks, fakecel" or something to that effect. the amount of gatekeeping there is insane, not to mention you can get banned for "offending" incels if you make a super blackpilled thread.
Genuine question what is « .is » website ?

i have been ghosted by every girl i met even my looksmatch lol. she was able to get a 6'2 MTN
Ur just aspie. Plenty of uglier folks I see every day with pretty gfs.

"you are not an incel because you spoke to the cashier!MODS BAN HIM!"
It's not just that, it's extremely cringe, the users here are way more schizophrenic and funny

• JFL
It wasnt date, they see you as free meal
not once have i ever paid for a girl, usually its split and the paid for me a few times. free meal dont exist here

It's not just that, it's extremely cringe, the users here are way more schizophrenic and funny
this site is more blackpilled because there are people here who have sex

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
lenty of uglier folks I see every day with pretty gfs.
well i dont. every guy with a girl mogs me, theu always have something i lack

not once have i ever paid for a girl, usually its split and the paid for me a few times. free meal dont exist here
Then no wonder youre incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and InnerVoid
Think about it
They definitely got the ick

At least .is is based

Cope it’s over. He was legit know as a fakecel like almost 7 years ago on .is as the gambler yet still rots here jfl

Days since joining the forum: 102

15,199/102 = 149 posts a day

24 hours - 8 hours of sleep = 16 hours

16 hours - 2 hours of eating = 14 hours

149/14 = 10 posts an hour

Not that bad in retrospect tbh, mirin rotting skills @InnerVoid

• So Sad