Is it bad that I watch gore?

B

Broski

Zephir
When I was younger I was always morbidly curious I used to watch 1000 ways to die and roller-coaster accidents and stuff on YouTube.

Now I watch gore on watchpeopledie.tv and at first it was hard to watch now I kinda don't feel scared at all when I watch it.

The only things I find hard to watch is beheadings and flaying, but everything else I've become desensitised to.

Yeah, stumbled on it when I was 12, worst decision of my life now I just don't react to anything I see.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, BitchBoy and Broski
gore > guro

It is 3d foids who deserve torture

Yes it’s horrible. There is nothing positive to be gained from watching it and in fact, I am convinced it is absolutely harming us when we do so.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Yes it’s horrible. There is nothing positive to be gained from watching it and in fact, I am convinced it is absolutely harming us when we do so.
the ONLY good thing is that I'm more cautious of whats going on around me and if something bad does happen at least I won't be as shocked as the average NPC.

• +1
Reactions: ballakaseema
I SEE.... I SEE BLOOD.... I SEEE.... RAVENS NIGGGA STFFUUU

Nothing you chumps do will ever compare to my form of schizophrenia. You see "shadow people" on the daily? Tch, please. I've known them by name since I was a child. You think your government is out to get you in specific? They've been at me since I was born, and I've just accepted it. You hear voices in your head that tell you what to do? I am the voices, bitch. You spend all your time preparing for the apocalypse, and waiting for that inevitable cataclysmic demise? Man the fuck up. The world ended the second I came out of the womb. None of you will ever be as schizophrenic as me, I am the goddamned king of schizophrenia. All of you are impostors; pathetic peasants, flaunting your "schizo-posting" as though it were a medal of honor, yet none of you will ever come close to my level of neuroticism. Face the music, kid. You will never be as schizophrenic as me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and wsada
I SEE.... I SEE BLOOD.... I SEEE.... RAVENS NIGGGA STFFUUU

Nothing you chumps do will ever compare to my form of schizophrenia. You see "shadow people" on the daily? Tch, please. I've known them by name since I was a child. You think your government is out to get you in specific? They've been at me since I was born, and I've just accepted it. You hear voices in your head that tell you what to do? I am the voices, bitch. You spend all your time preparing for the apocalypse, and waiting for that inevitable cataclysmic demise? Man the fuck up. The world ended the second I came out of the womb. None of you will ever be as schizophrenic as me, I am the goddamned king of schizophrenia. All of you are impostors; pathetic peasants, flaunting your "schizo-posting" as though it were a medal of honor, yet none of you will ever come close to my level of neuroticism. Face the music, kid. You will never be as schizophrenic as me.
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Whitepill_Saint