Is it just me or is skincare an absolute hoax?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Literally every ingredient and product fixes everything wrong with your skin. What the hell am I supposed to use when everything fixes everything? I've been at it for years experimenting. Turns out all I did was burn money to the beauty industry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, RTLBbc, Xangsane and 11 others
spray cum all over your face, i swear it works

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51465, med and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, med, capybar and 2 others
Literally every ingredient and product fixes everything wrong with your skin. What the hell am I supposed to use when everything fixes everything? I've been at it for years experimenting. Turns out all I did was burn money to the beauty industry.
it's diet, stop being a fatass and your acne will go away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, mvp2v1, aspiringexcel and 2 others
jfl at beauty products, either they are attracted to you or not, a girl isnt going to like you cause you have a $1k skincare stack

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, med and klamus
jfl at beauty products, either they are attracted to you or not, a girl isnt going to like you cause you have a $1k skincare stack
no model has 50 acne breakouts

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and KpopmaxxingGuy
it's diet, stop being a fatass and your acne will go away
I'm at 12% bf and I don't eat dairy. Trust me, it's a genetic thing. My mom has the biggest pores known to man like me.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
acne is a natural way our skin detoxifies

if you get rid of your toxins in the first place you wouldn't have acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, aspiringexcel, capybar and 2 others
I'm at 12% bf and I don't eat dairy. Trust me, it's a genetic thing. My mom has the biggest pores known to man like me.
12%???
fatass, gotta bne in the 3% and 4%
and who said anything about bf, it's the food you eat dude, no processed shit, no seed oils, only meat and dairy

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, jflsnowdzz and rubberduck
Opry said it himself

Just cleanse if youre oily and moisturiser if youre dry

99% of people dont need anything else

Only truthful thing he said in that damn podcast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Ken and rubberduck
acne is usually related to liver issues. when your liver can't process bile correctly, the bile enters your bloodstream and it will manifest as skin issues like eczema or acne. detox your liver.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, BigLooks22 and autistic_tendencies
a healthy person doesnt need anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck and yue

Go on a 21 day fast then kill yourself from starvation

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, T50 Demon, redmaxx and 2 others
All you need is cleanser,sunscreen, and healthy diet

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 30679
all genetics tbh
keep it simple
cleanser+moisturizer+sunscreen+tret+diet

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thereallegend
Can mfs stop loading up this site and making these mediocre ass threads?

It’s simple Tret, sunscreen, cleanser, moisturizer + good gut health

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, thereallegend and Deleted member 49130
all genetics tbh
keep it simple
cleanser+moisturizer+sunscreen+tret+diet
Of course I tried that. I didn't start with the weird ones.

Its literally just puberty. Lol, I stopped getting acne after 20.

Kys tiktok nigger and any lurker reading this this means you too

That’s what I say because of a product was good enough why would companies you keep making new ones

accutane and tret mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
That’s what I say because of a product was good enough why would companies you keep making new ones
They reply with "everyone's skin is different" and then they turn you to the rest of their skincare line with different ingredients. If you complain, they'll insist that since you haven't tried everything from their own company, you shouldn't give up. It's all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx
accutane and tret mog
I'm using differin right now, but honestly hasn't been helpful. What difference does accutane make? Yet another way for big pharma to cash in on your genetic inferiority.

Of course I tried that. I didn't start with the weird ones.
Cavemanmax. Just try no products for a while, just wash with water. And drink 4 litres or more a day. That’s what ended up fixing mine

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I'm using differin right now, but honestly hasn't been helpful. What difference does accutane make? Yet another way for big pharma to cash in on your genetic inferiority
Dumb gook accutane litteraly rapes acne and if you use a low dose you’ll get fuck all sides too

Dumb gook accutane litteraly rapes acne and if you use a low dose you’ll get fuck all sides too
That's what they say about everything else. Salicylic acid rapes acne. Tret/adapelene rapes acne. Niacinamide rapes acne.

That's what they say about everything else. Salicylic acid rapes acne. Tret/adapelene rapes acne. Niacinamide rapes acne.
Retard. Bodybuilders run accutane with insane amounts of gear and won’t get even one pimple. I’ve ran ridiculous amounts of gear + 10mg accutane and my skin is as smooth as a baby’s jfl. Haven’t had a pimple for like 8 months but when I was Natty I had them constantly cause accutane mogs

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Only use pharmaceutical skin care products.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 20370 and autistic_tendencies
Acne is mostly genetic, there are people who have the exact same diet and 1 will have flawless skin and the other cystic acne. There are people who take great care of their skin and have acne and people who don’t take care of it at all and have flawless skin. Skin care products do help though and people have been using skin care products since the dawn of time. Ancient Egyptians were. And acne has existed since ancient times contrary to what some people may think.

go to an actual dermatologist to fix your skin, listening to random people on a forum full of hateful incels wont help your skin

go to an actual dermatologist to fix your skin, listening to random people on a forum full of hateful incels wont help your skin
Dermatologists have honestly done more harm than good for my skin. And it's not as if I wasn't patient enough with their prescriptions and didn't wait out the "purging period" I've done more by myself than these dermatologists ever did for me. It's just that I can't make it to the 100% glass skin that I should have.

Only truthful thing he said in that damn podcast
Nah man, I went back in time and helped someone who was getting bullied in school and I just got a hand written letter from FACEandLMS himself saying "You're now a part of the mogging committee".

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Brus Wane
Nah man, I went back in time and helped someone who was getting bullied in school and I just got a hand written letter from FACEandLMS himself saying "You're now a part of the mogging committee".
Bruh i caged like a motherfucker when sean and that gook refer to us as the mog community

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Retard. Bodybuilders run accutane with insane amounts of gear and won’t get even one pimple. I’ve ran ridiculous amounts of gear + 10mg accutane and my skin is as smooth as a baby’s jfl. Haven’t had a pimple for like 8 months but when I was Natty I had them constantly cause accutane mogs
Accutane won't help with pore size or scarring. The moment I stop taking it my pores will go back to normal. It won't even do anything about scarring.

Probably is. Alex Brown consulted the best dermatologists in the world, spent 10s of thousands of dollars to better his skin, and yet still has severe acne scars that look like craters

I've yet to see a skincel ascend to k-pop tier skin unfraded

spray cum all over your face, i swear it works
it seems people all throughout history have come up with the most wild of skin care routines, from blood of virgins, to virgin period blood, to milk, to cum, to the 10 gorillian products, who knows tbh, I think most these people just use good lighting and makeup and say they used a product.

99% glycerine 1% active ingredient