Is it normal to look this much worse with distortion?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

Mirror pic vs close up shit angle selfie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Akhi, polishcel and 3 others
The quality on both of these photos are dogshit. But you honestly don’t look that different from both photos it’s just your mind playing tricks on you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The quality on both of these photos are dogshit. But you honestly don’t look that different from both photos it’s just your mind playing tricks on you.
hard to believe that i don´t look that different between these two pics

i feel like my bones aren´t enough good for some harsh lightings

Attachments

• 1706711617567.png
    1706711617567.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
And angle, you look like you took it from downwards in the 2nd pic
1st is more accurate irl so dw

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, zura and LooksThinker
And angle, you look like you took it from downwards in the 2nd pic
1st is more accurate irl so dw
do most people below htn or chadlite level look bad in pics like that?

do most people below htn or chadlite level look bad in pics like that?
Not always, it easily depends tbh
Some models look good everywhere, while others look like normies under harsh lighting
I wouldn't care much if I were you tbh

• +1
Not always, it easily depends tbh
Some models look good everywhere, while others look like normies under harsh lighting
I wouldn't care much if I were you tbh
do you have any examples of gl people or models who look bad in harsh lightings?

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
bump
@Phillybeard1996 @zDadun @exiviz

Completely different angle and lightning
I doubt even a model wouldn’t look bad doing that same thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 50702, Infinite and 1 other person
wtf he looks bloated as fuck in the second picture while in the first picture he seems to have a non-subhuman jaw.

happens to me too

whenever i post about stuff like this .org retards who only glance at the pic reply saying its all in my head

yeah i can see the distortion in the pics you posted, idk if its normal but it happens to me too
maybe i just lack forward growth

yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and LooksThinker
everybody has one pic where they look good in, if in almost every other pic you look bad thats probably close to reality
nah nigga, i always look better in mirrors + reflective surfaces than in pics

you look 12

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and !MagicMan777
I refuse to believe you’re a real person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It's normal

• +1
everybody has one pic where they look good in, if in almost every other pic you look bad thats probably close to reality
But those two pics where on a purpose taken from a bad angles to show how different i look in them compared to my mirror pics

Yes

IMG20240131163435

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 51465
hard to believe that i don´t look that different between these two pics
Well I did mention the quality on both suck and the lighting in the 2nd. You look super young (so ur face will change) this isn’t a big issue you’re obviously gonna look slightly different when you’re looking down and front camera distortion. But like I said earlier it really isn’t much of a big difference it’s just angle.
wtf he looks bloated as fuck in the second picture while in the first picture he seems to have a non-subhuman jaw.
Has a lot to do with the angle, distortion and lighting and given the fact that OP is like 13.
View attachment 2713480View attachment 2713479
Mirror pic vs close up shit angle selfie
If you wanna see how others perceive you do the zoom in filter on TT and back up. (invert too)

• +1
Why is the only pic of u a low res one where ur sucking in ur cheeks Bhai that's kinda sus

• Hmm...
Well I did mention the quality on both suck and the lighting in the 2nd. You look super young (so ur face will change) this isn’t a big issue you’re obviously gonna look slightly different when you’re looking down and front camera distortion. But like I said earlier it really isn’t much of a big difference it’s just angle.

Has a lot to do with the angle, distortion and lighting and given the fact that OP is like 13.

If you wanna see how others perceive you do the zoom in filter on TT and back up. (invert too)
Just look in the mirror?

its normal bro

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, LooksThinker and Deleted member 39692
Why is the only pic of u a low res one where ur sucking in ur cheeks Bhai that's kinda sus
because it´s very hard to take accurate pics of myself so they usually end up weird

IMG 5846

this pic haunts me thanks to @Akhi

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and LooksThinker