Is it ok to be boneless?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Platinum
If I’m really tall and have good eye area?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
no!

• +1
Reactions: j05 and midlatinocel
many boneless guys slay so yeah

being boneless >>> being short

If I’m really tall and have good eye area?
Tall means you have good bone development. Its better obviously to have good bones in face for health and looks reasons but you can get by being tall. You may be prone to balding if your recessed and really tall so make sure you have good posture and take care of your hair

Tall means you have good bone development. Its better obviously to have good bones in face for health and looks reasons but you can get by being tall. You may be prone to balding if your recessed and really tall so make sure you have good posture and take care of your hair
How do you take care of hair? I already take all the anti balding vitamins from the botb thread

If you are tall 6'1+ barefoot. You don't even need a face.
Then explain how I get rejected my most women when I’m 6’5 and muscular

Then explain how I get rejected my most women when I’m 6’5 and muscular
Then you must be seriously deformed. Most guys I know that are doing decent with women are 6'4 High Trust HTNs with zoomer brocoli cut. Of course they aren't slayers but they get a lot of LTR.

Last edited:
Bones make you tall
Youre not boneless

Then you must be seriously deformed. Most guys I know that are doing decent with women are 6'4 High Trust HTNs with zoomer brocoli cut. Of course they aren't slayers but they get a lot of LTR.
Consider going outside. They ltr with 5'11" and below.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and midlatinocel
If you're cute/soft looking
If you're rugged more masculine lookin without bones its over

I said in my previous post that 6'4 High trust HTNS get the MOST LTR. I didn't say that only those guys do.
Alright, you've saved yourself this time but you're on thin ice.