Is it over at 18?

warhammercel

warhammercel

Iron
Is there any point to looksmaxxing at 18 and when I say this I am talking about things like mewing or other methods that are not surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thorsten, Krakowski, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
Is there any point to looksmaxxing at 18 and when I say this I am talking about things like mewing or other methods that are not surgery.
Yes it's worth it you just gotta keep mewing and butt clenching with chin tucks for 48 years to achieve your results

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JovenCansao, Krakowski, Deleted member 27452 and 3 others
There are no downsides to mewing and it is good for health, but you are not going to see any huge results. Maybe some results after years and years of mewing

Take the carrotpill and chew 1kg carrots 6x per week. Better than a natural tan and its pretty cheap! Huge masseters to show alpha dominance and scare off all the male competition meanwhile you attract all the women with your huge temporalis muscle which may or may not stimulate bone growth in the supraorbital ridge in the long term assuming you are under the age of 20.

Sleepmaxxing is underrated btw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, redmaxx, OutTheAbyss and 1 other person
Yes it's worth it you just gotta keep mewing and butt clenching with chin tucks for 48 years to achieve your results
Some desperate people may take your advice for granted, I remember massaging my ugly nose to make it smaller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, iam good boy and 5.5psl
at 18 your still a very young dude, time is still very much on your side, my advice would be to get 2 jobs and save as much money as possible for looksmaxing

i love mew copers on reddit.

nigga learned how to tilt his head forward in 6 week

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
at 18, figure out if you have a normal bite, do you have a overbite or underbite? Find your best hairstyle, maybe change it to wavy if u have straight hair? Or curly? Get a skin care routine, start with a cleanser and use moisturizer after, along with a jade roller or guasha. Try to max out your lips by brushing it daily , and applying Vaseline after. Use Rosemary oil before showering to improve your hair volume and thickness. Leanmaxxx and sleepmaxx, take magnesium and d3+k2 with omega 3

Like most people are gonna get surgery before 18