website to buy drugs from india?

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Some people here say "just buy it from india if you are short on money or dont have prescription" when talking about steroids or diuretics.

do you know any legit website?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, pneumocystosis and sportsmogger
nigga after buying the streroids from india
Body Builder Funny GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: normie_joe, Dicktator, mewman and 7 others
support the currycels buy from india

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Tallooksmaxxer
it's a joke? Imagine buying dutasteride from India and having them send me 1000 pills filled with flour. It's over if you buy online in India. You can only trust it if you buy from an Indian pharmacy but online they say that almost everything is a scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, kt4x_w, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Some people here say "just buy it from india if you are short on money or dont have prescription" when talking about steroids or diuretics.

What steroid are you willing to take?
And dont consider ordering from India. It's probably dogshit quality.
If ur gonna do test or so like just save up its 50$ something a bottle hope this helps

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
What steroid are you willing to take?
And dont consider ordering from India. It's probably dogshit quality.
If ur gonna do test or so like just save up its 50$ something a bottle hope this helps
not now i was just asking, but testosterone.

i am mainly asking it for diuretics.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
I hate giving sources ever since I recommended UKSarms last year and then they started scamming their clients.

But I will recommend Trade India (tradeindia.com) cus it is a marketplace and thus risk of scam is low.
I ordered armodafinil from there and I paid with PayPal.

Only downside I can think of is that many vendors only take large orders, but you have some resellers on there, who are willing to fulfill smaller ones.
I bought 300 armodafinil pills for £200 which was a reasonable price-ish since it included shipping.

Always pay with PayPal if you can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and socialcel
Did you ascend? You have been saying you would gymmax since 2022

Did you ascend? You have been saying you would gymmax since 2022
stuck with thr fucking university enterance exam. i hope i make it happen this year then start moneymaxxing.

• So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover
almost everything like hair drugs or steroids or diuretics originates from either an indian or chinese underground bunker lab, you are just paying more than you need to by trying to find companies that claim to be us or uk based

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, barettrealrx, UrGirlsMcm and 3 others

Nigga some curry is gonna piss in that roid and sell it to you :lul: Roids with piss and armpit hair

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell
Nigga some curry is gonna piss in that roid and sell it to you :lul: Roids with piss and armpit hair
Its prob made from curry, i saw a thread somewhere so someone doing "sarms" and they stunk of garlic and curry after

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Tallooksmaxxer and barettrealrx