Is it over for all gingers? Or can dying there hair save them….

LordFARQUAAD

LordFARQUAAD

Iron
IMG 0792
IMG 0952

think about your future kids...don't be so cruel

Just wait someone will say the guy on the left is chadlite.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
the faces you posted just have shit harmony, red hair looks good on men the reason people think they look bad is because they live in countries that barely have any gingers, and if good-looking people are rare in the general population then if they just so happen to be ginger that's even rarer.

here's a red haired male model: https://www.instagram.com/kenbek/

the faces you posted just have shit harmony, red hair looks good on men the reason people think they look bad is because they live in countries that barely have any gingers, and if good-looking people are rare in the general population then if they just so happen to be ginger that's even rarer.

Even a ginger chad has to resort to JBW, its over.

Ginger guy on the left mogs me tho

Ginger guy on the left mogs me tho
yeah that was the point, the issue is not your hair color, it's the rest of your face.

I see good looking gingers regularly, but my country has a lot of them, countries like america basically have zero gingers so they're never going to see one that looks good in their entire lives.

I am ginger with 21 bodies not over

when i was 10 i wanted to have ginger hair

GINGERS
NIGGERS

View attachment 2784641
Even a ginger chad has to resort to JBW, its over.
they said he was with a hong kong socialite but the breakup was horrible and she deleted all the pics @HeightPilledum
Sad to see indeed. The gene mutation that causes gingerism could have been implanted in that East Asian womb 🥲

But there is another ginger who actually did impregnate a Hong Kong model. I forgot who he was, but he also was a decent looking ginger

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Sad to see indeed. The gene mutation that causes gingerism could have been implanted in that East Asian womb 🥲

But there is another ginger who actually did impregnate a Hong Kong model. I forgot who he was, but he also was a decent looking ginger
I think you posted him

I think you posted him
Nha, I didn't

I've posted a few gingers with Asian women, but not THAT one
He's somewhat obscure. His wife is way more popular than him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Use Control Gx Lighter Shades shampoo. Slowly turns your hair medium brown with each time you wash. Thank me later, if you're ginger it will change your life

813VarpDBSL.jpg