Can I dye my eyebrows and lashes even though they are already black?

ThugggButt

ThugggButt

Iron
I have black hair and black brows and lashes but won't dying them still make them look fuller?

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
yea I wonder this too, I have black hair and am currently using minoxidil for my brows. I wonder if it would make any difference as black hair is generally very very dark brown and not actually black, so maybe black dye could make a difference idk

• +1
Reactions: changemywayz and ThugggButt
How black are your eyebrows? I don't think it will make much of a difference. If you have light brown eyebrows and dye it a darker color, your eyebrow color will obv become darker. But if you already have black hair, your going to have black hair after the dye too bro. Just use minox and castor oil

How black are your eyebrows? I don't think it will make much of a difference. If you have light brown eyebrows and dye it a darker color, your eyebrow color will obv become darker. But if you already have black hair, your going to have black hair after the dye too bro. Just use minox and castor oil
they're totally black but I was wondeing if the dye would add to fullness

yea I wonder this too, I have black hair and am currently using minoxidil for my brows. I wonder if it would make any difference as black hair is generally very very dark brown and not actually black, so maybe black dye could make a difference idk
Any eyebrow results on minoxidil?

Any eyebrow results on minoxidil?
Barely, and it's been a few months, I do see little hairs where there wasn't hair before though so we'll see. I'm going to start combining micro needling with it probably tomorrow and see if that makes any difference, if I don't notice much by the end of the minoxidil supply I bought I won't use it anymore

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
Barely, and it's been a few months, I do see little hairs where there wasn't hair before though so we'll see. I'm going to start combining micro needling with it probably tomorrow and see if that makes any difference, if I don't notice much by the end of the minoxidil supply I bought I won't use it anymore
You can use minoxidil with retinol to improve absorption

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and rubberduck