Is it over for me bros?

yuta11

yuta11

6โ€™5 incel
I truly like this girl from uni, so much so that I sometimes lose sleep over reviewing our conversations. She's incredibly sweet and seems to be interested in what I have to say, even asking me questions when we start talking. She's also really caring,she asks if I need help with my schoolwork (I'm not sure if that was a way of getting my number), and like the retard I am, I replied "no." She also checks if I have all of my notes and blah blah. But some days, like today, she acts as if I don't exist, as if she doesn't even glance at me. And I've seen that she just yaps a lot, regardless of who the individual is.

Is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and DelonLover1999
over

I truly like this girl from uni, so much so that I sometimes lose sleep over reviewing our conversations. She's incredibly sweet and seems to be interested in what I have to say, even asking me questions when we start talking. She's also really caring,she asks if I need help with my schoolwork (I'm not sure if that was a way of getting my number), and like the retard I am, I replied "no." She also checks if I have all of my notes and blah blah. But some days, like today, she acts as if I don't exist, as if she doesn't even glance at me. And I've seen that she just yaps a lot, regardless of who the individual is.

Is it over for me?
Shes just using you for attention, when a women/person ( for example a faggot its into you ) they make it OVERLY clear that they are into you, whether they give you signals, try to spend time around you..etc..Just move on and find a girl that is into you brah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 51727, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others

Is it over for me?

Hard to say tbh

She could be playing games, be awkward or not be interested at all.

The thing that you have to be mindful is not coming off as desperate. I know it's hard, and even I struggle with it. Keep your cool.

Say, "Sup you wanna hang out on [day] and work on x together?" and see what she says.

If she says she's busy, your reply should be no other than "ok cool." Don't go, "What about Monday? Tuesday? Tell me when you are available." Do not ever go that route, I know it's fucking hard to resist, but trust me you will come off as clingy.

If she declines, ask her again in about 3 days. If she declines again, she's not interested and you should erase her from your head.

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
Jfl stop being autistic this is normal friendly classmate behaviour

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL, hardestmfintheroom and DelonLover1999