is it over

pokerfacemaxxingv

pokerfacemaxxingv

Iron
I (16M) wants to ascend i just wonder is it over, no social life besides going to play ball no women comes at me out of the blue nothing, heed and succeed said if u don’t have women coming at you out of the blue then it’s over, i just want some honest ratings and do whatever i can naturally to ascend cuz too broke for surgeries no ID no job no women, tho i ascended to 6’6, but man i just want to ascend in march i got the big rhinoceros mose but getting mixed opinions, i want someone to be brutally honest, some say it’s good some say i need rhinoplasty, i just don’t know man. i know i don’t look relatively as bad but i’m just confused at everything never kissed a girl never anything, is all the years in my life wasted? also i do school online and i’m going to school next year maybe, i went to elementary school but mom took me out after 5th grade i just think it’s so brutal and it could be over maybe i got more ascending to do i, need to ascend it’s all that’s on my mind so if anyone can help me that’ll be great. also i been looksmaxxing for a while and i’ll drop a few pics of how i looked before looksmaxxing and currently (the last few pics are before) bloatcel skinnywegojimcel

Attachments

• IMG_0668.png
    IMG_0668.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0364.png
    IMG_0364.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1116.jpg
    IMG_1116.jpg
    974 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1235.jpg
    IMG_1235.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    356.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9079.png
    IMG_9079.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9291.jpeg
    IMG_9291.jpeg
    408.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0195.jpeg
    IMG_0195.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0451.png
    IMG_0451.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0500.png
    IMG_0500.png
    5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0593.png
    IMG_0593.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
not over

• +1
Reactions: miles tioki
its over broski

go back to africa so you can hopefully breed with real black women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 61745, ropemaxxee and 5 others
Bro is laying down on his stomach like drake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee, miles tioki, kyrre and 2 others
just post on tiktok and hide your face with your dreads , you will have jbs simping for you trust

• +1
Reactions: greywind, fufurjde and kyrre
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
which is helpful just search up dreadhead on shittok and look at most of the guys they are hiding their faces most of the time
yea i see it all the time but find it super cringe, those guys be ugly asl behind them dreads too, i want to look good while being 100% natural no frauding behind dreads or anything lol, and still pull chix that way

you gotta keep the dreads bro

I (16M) wants to ascend i just wonder is it over, no social life besides going to play ball no women comes at me out of the blue nothing, heed and succeed said if u don’t have women coming at you out of the blue then it’s over, i just want some honest ratings and do whatever i can naturally to ascend cuz too broke for surgeries no ID no job no women, tho i ascended to 6’6, but man i just want to ascend in march i got the big rhinoceros mose but getting mixed opinions, i want someone to be brutally honest, some say it’s good some say i need rhinoplasty, i just don’t know man. i know i don’t look relatively as bad but i’m just confused at everything never kissed a girl never anything, is all the years in my life wasted? also i do school online and i’m going to school next year maybe, i went to elementary school but mom took me out after 5th grade i just think it’s so brutal and it could be over maybe i got more ascending to do i, need to ascend it’s all that’s on my mind so if anyone can help me that’ll be great. also i been looksmaxxing for a while and i’ll drop a few pics of how i looked before looksmaxxing and currently (the last few pics are before) bloatcel skinnywegojimcel
idk why but the pics went out of order lol basically the ones when i had afro was before looksmaxxing and the other one flexing against the wall.

Nigga how are you incel at 6'6

You look very intimidating with that fatass nose

roid gymmax and rhino

nigger

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

roid gymmax and rhino

nigger
he is probably 6‘3 larping to 6‘6 but still the same case

• Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 55252

roid gymmax and rhino

nigger
i think it’s cuz some men aren’t chosen by women

You remind me of @Kamui

mirin strong bull nosed nigger

that nose is absolutely brutal :lul:

6'6 mtn face asking if its over

kill yourself

that nose is absolutely brutal :lul:
He is a 6’6 hooper

All he needs to do is delete his account then get some drip and start approaching white female

He is a 6’6 hooper

All he needs to do is delete his account then get some drip and start approaching white female
never said it was over tho idk why this nigga made an account anyways lol

nigga shut up
Is that all your average 80 iq nigger brain can come up with?

Your 6'6 height is a result of selective breeding during slavery times.

The white masters forced your tall nigger ancestors to breed resulting in 6'6 fat nose "pokerfacemaxxingv"

• +1
rhino is mandatory for you

Is that all your average 80 iq nigger brain can come up with?

Your 6'6 height is a result of selective breeding during slavery times.

The white masters forced your tall nigger ancestors to breed resulting in 6'6 fat nose "pokerfacemaxxingv"

ain’t fenna argue with a nigga names nick with limited profile views jfl at u

ain’t fenna argue with a nigga names nick with limited profile views jfl at u
haha nigger I live in europe yet my english speaking and writing ability is better than your

haha afro americans are a joke man
:ROFLMAO:

niggers are so fucking dumb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Deleted member 45811
haha nigger I live in europe yet my english speaking and writing ability is better than your

haha afro americans are a joke man
:ROFLMAO:

niggers are so fucking dumb
we get it u don’t like niggers! why’re you so pissed tho goddamn, quit crying little fuck. JFL.

we get it u don’t like niggers! why’re you so pissed tho goddamn, quit crying little fuck. JFL.
Little nigger used all the power in his tiny brain to form a gramatically correct sentence but failed miserably.

I'll be honest you should kill yourself

• +1