is it over

we’re on fucking .org grammar does matter lil bro this ain’t no essay

if you dm women with a good insta theyll certainly talk to you, have you even tried that?

if you dm women with a good insta theyll certainly talk to you, have you even tried that?
yes they stop replying sooner or later tho, i’m thinking of geomaxxing soon i’ve been told by women in scottland & sweden that i’ll get plenty women there so

yes they stop replying sooner or later tho, i’m thinking of geomaxxing soon i’ve been told by women in scottland & sweden that i’ll get plenty women there so
he’s Iranian, don’t expect anything smart from him. They are known for incest with their own sisters, that should tell you everything you need to know

anything but indian and black, am loving russian women tho bro. is it possible?
damn kill yourself, you must have to be a sad nigga praying everyday to be reborn as a mogger russian, black people are ugly as shit but at least they prefer their own fucking race

damn kill yourself, you must have to be a sad nigga praying everyday to be reborn as a mogger russian, black people are ugly as shit but at least they prefer their own fucking race
crying in my lap with this one 😂

retard monkey just get rhino and you will slay

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv
yea i see it all the time but find it super cringe, those guys be ugly asl behind them dreads too, i want to look good while being 100% natural no frauding behind dreads or anything lol, and still pull chix that way
you will never look good 100% natrual bro just nichemaxx

Nah man. You look pretty good and have very good physique. You look like a Gta Aan Andreas character

Strong mtn close to low htn.

Contufisica gtasanandreas

Rhino isn't that necessary tbf. It'll boost u up by 1 point tho. But tbf u are already set. U are htn in ur best pics and I don't think a rhino would make u chadlite. Maybe a better htn. Nevertheless go slay

Rhino isn't that necessary tbf. It'll boost u up by 1 point tho. But tbf u are already set. U are htn in ur best pics and I don't think a rhino would make u chadlite. Maybe a better htn. Nevertheless go slay
interesting sir, i think i need rhino tbh. also thanks

• +1
Reactions: pokerfacemaxxingv and Fiqh
i don’t really see it
The photos in which you squint look like him. Which is a compliment because Anthony Edwards has really cool eyes, it's his best feature.

It makes him look mischievous

• JFL
No.

• +1
yo what is up with the 6th pic 😭

Yo @Blackgymmax did you spawn a cell duplicate that's taller than you JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Delete this shit before BGM sees your disgusting face you subhuman, its over for you.