You have cumshot eyes how cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, DemoNZx, Failedtruecel_ and 2 others
Whiten your skin

Not over, LTN. Shave the pedostashe

ltn, almost over.

Not a dirty currycel just Hispanic
Sorry bro. When I saw you, I thought you were a curry. I'm sure everybody else thinks you are curry as well. It's over. Time to pack it up and rope!

• JFL
Reactions: Lost_Soul
Sorry bro. When I saw you, I thought you were a curry. I'm sure everybody else thinks you are curry as well. It's over. Time to pack it up and rope!
Yes😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar
Joined after me. Opinion means nothing

LTN, over as of right now, not fully over

• JFL
High school is tutorial mode, good luck later if boneless and shit pheno like him.
No it isn’t unless he goes to some inner city school and he’s NT.

No it isn’t unless he goes to some inner city school and he’s NT.
Compared to later it is tutorial mode, women go into full hypergamy at collage. In high school there is still a slim chance to get a looksmatch if NT I have seen such cases irl, after high school it's HTN+ or over. But then again I live in a more rural area so take it with a grain of salt, maybe in a big city you are already fucked in middle school idk lol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
That pedostache is raping your SMV

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and dragomaxxer
Compared to later it is tutorial mode, women go into full hypergamy at collage. In high school there is still a slim chance to get a looksmatch if NT I have seen such cases irl, after high school it's HTN+ or over. But then again I live in a more rural area so take it with a grain of salt, maybe in a big city you are already fucked in middle school idk lol
Yea some NT LTNs get lucky with their looksmatch but most sub mtns in this day are Incels. And the mtns+ tend to ofc mainly date down since that’s what they can really get ofc

• +1
That pedostache is raping your SMV
curry failo is actually so brutal, he isnt ugly looking but the pedo stache mixed with curry skin color is unbeatable failo

• +1
curry failo is actually so brutal, he isnt ugly looking but the pedo stache mixed with curry skin color is unbeatable failo
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO PLEASE HELP IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

Nigga hasn't even discovered the redpill yet jfl
Because i don’t spend all day on here I haven’t yet learned the language

• JFL