16 year old, 174 cm, currycel

U probably look like my pubic hairs unshaved 🤣.
You probably have never shaved in your life either you unhinged malnourished vegan indian

• JFL
Reactions: adn
Swimming and football is the reason for all the tan. True currycel. Please rate me honestly.(Hope the quality is shit jfl)
-Thanks
you have potential imo

• Love it
Reactions: imaxx
Swimming and football is the reason for all the tan. True currycel. Please rate me honestly.(Hope the quality is shit jfl)
-Thanks
U kind of look like that Somali guy on ig

-Thanks
Optimize your test, your pheno is shit so you should at least try and optimize that by imitating what looks best for your pheno, which is being extremely masculine and big. Not many lanklet pretty-boys in your phenotype. So don’t be that.

• +1
Reactions: imaxx
Optimize your test, your pheno is shit so you should at least try and optimize that by imitating what looks best for your pheno, which is being extremely masculine and big. Not many lanklet pretty-boys in your phenotype. So don’t be that.
Thanks, will be hitting the gym soon. Maybe, I do have a little hope. Gonna give it a try 😁

• +1
Reactions: aber