• Maybe but not that much

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Maybe 2-4mm

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Mandible growth after 16 is significantly low but just for context is 5-6mm of jaw size not forward but only size possible at 18?

Btw my friends jaw grew by atleast 6-7mm after 18 till 19. More like 9 months but he was bulking and his test were high. Could someone else be that lucky?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and Pride
@Orc
@SurgeryEnjoyer

Bro idk who to tag but just answer it eother with knowledge or with your personal experience. Even the poll would do. I need answers i am desperate

yeah in a lot of ppl the bone density increases a ton in later stages of puberty. My dad had almost no zygos until he was 18. Same w/me my zygos were low density asf and now in the last 2 years they're protruding a ton. don't worry ab bones too much at 16, just testmaxx and you should be fine. also face fat dissapears with age so your bones will appear bigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bndar.337, axeyyek, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
yeah in a lot of ppl the bone density increases a ton in later stages of puberty. My dad had almost no zygos until he was 18. Same w/me my zygos were low density asf and now in the last 2 years they're protruding a ton. don't worry ab bones too much at 16, just testmaxx and you should be fine. also face fat dissapears with age so your bones will appear bigger
Fucking lifefuel for a boneless 16 year old

• Ugh..
Reactions: Allornothing
it's normal for it to grow into your twenties, but it won't be by a lot, enough to cause complications with surgery though hence why orthognathic surgery often isn't performed until 18+ on men.

the most major changes in your face are from fat redistribution.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, aesthetic beauty, travelcel and 3 others
Fucking lifefuel for a boneless 16 year old
eat a lot of meat and get your test levels high asf and you should be fine

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
If i were 16 it wouldn't be a problem. I am 18. These few mm's could ascend me to chadlite. 5 mm of bone just because i was fat and had a shitty diet my whole life & then crashed my test by starving in my puberty.

I destroyed myself over nothing

it's normal for it to grow into your twenties, but it won't be by a lot, enough to cause complications with surgery though hence why orthognathic surgery often isn't performed until 18+ on men.

What about at 18 till 21? Would you gain a few mm's like 5-7mm if you boosted your test levels naturally for constant 2 years?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
If i were 16 it wouldn't be a problem. I am 18. These few mm's could ascend me to chadlite. 5 mm of bone just because i was fat and had a shitty diet my whole life & then crashed my test by starving in my puberty.

I did the same thing, was a starving junkie in developmental years but started living healthy from age 17 and still turned out fine. It's just genetics after all but even at age 18 it's not 'too late'
Your body has a magical way of doing everything in it's power to achieve your genetic potential so eat sleep train repeat

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
they could grow until 30s to non subhumans

• +1

Please PLEASE PLEASE answer. This is literally lifefuel if you say yes. For context my friend was way past puberty at 18 like 3 years yet his jaw grew by a noticeable 6-7mm

ure a curry so donnt expect much, probably peaked growth at 14

ure a curry so donnt expect much, probably peaked growth at 14
Nah i ain't. I mean kindoff like indo iranid. But pashtuns are the one of the highest test people in the world. (Saying this from a reasearch paper not my words).

what do you think is safe age for bimax? assuming an actual malocclusion is present

if your parents don't have it you likely won't have it either.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
dont think so, malocclusions are often accompanied by tmj, honestly my opinion is that you should get it pre18 in that case
Severe malocclusion are to be dealt with earliest stages of it and keep them aligned till your jaw grows. Unlike slight malocclusions can be dealt with later stages with orthogenic devices. As far as tmj is concerned, it depends aswell on the severity but still they are rare.

if your parents don't have it you likely won't have it either.
Yeah but my parents do have it. I for instance had a shitty doet and lifestyle for a good while evem during my puberty and now. Would i still get those few mm's of i fix everything up and get on a healthy lifestyle?

Yeah but my parents do have it. I for instance had a shitty doet and lifestyle for a good while evem during my puberty and now. Would i still get those few mm's of i fix everything up and get on a healthy lifestyle?
if both of your parents have it then it's probable that you will also reach it, the body will do whatever it can to reach the predisposed range.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and shahid khan
if both of your parents have it then it's probable that you will also reach it, the body will do whatever it can to reach the predisposed range.
I fucking love you pal. Your words means alot. Thanks alot

Mandible growth after 16 is significantly low
No it's not. Mandible growth continues until like 18 at-least there are tons of studies on this. At 18 it slows down but is still growing for a good chunk of males. You will have a different face in 10 years when you are fully developed then when you are 16 lol

Hey there. Could you please check pm's. Something interesting in there

What a fucking moron doesn’t even have an option for “no”.

No your subhuman narrow jaw won’t develop an ounce. Just look at the examples of literally every single human being on Earth.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
What a fucking moron doesn’t even have an option for “no”.

No your subhuman narrow jaw won’t develop an ounce. Just look at the examples of literally every single human being on Earth.
My friends jaw grew massively (atleast 6-8mm)at age 18.5 till 19. Plus my jaw ain't even subhuman. The bigger the better

My friends jaw grew massively (atleast 6-8mm)at age 18.5 till 19. Plus my jaw ain't even subhuman. The bigger the better
The whole skull grows. Your jaw will still look relatively narrow and harm your aesthetics.

The whole skull grows. Your jaw will still look relatively narrow and harm your aesthetics.
Who even said my jaw is narrow in the first place? I just want a bigger jaw. Plus my friends skull didn't grow just the lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Who even said my jaw is narrow in the first place? I just want a bigger jaw. Plus my friends skull didn't grow just the lower third
Your friend knows nothing. If he measured his skull size it would have increased too.

You’re on .org. I wager my left nut your jaw is narrow.

Your friend knows nothing. If he measured his skull size it would have increased too.

You’re on .org. I wager my left nut your jaw is narrow.
He didn't measure it you could literally see it.

Your non existent left nut already got eaten by a retarded molester. Nothing to wage with

He didn't measure it you could literally see it.

Your non existent left nut already got eaten by a retarded molester. Nothing to wage with
Try not to get butthurt son. Your shit jaw will never develop and appeal to women. It is what it is.

You can see what? Minor changes in skull circumference?

Moron.

Try not to get butthurt son. Your shit jaw will never develop and appeal to women. It is what it is.

You can see what? Minor changes in skull circumference?

Moron.

Minor changes muh.

Plus i hate retards like you here.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-03-13_02-34-50-599.jpg
    Picsart_24-03-13_02-34-50-599.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Mogs you to oblivion you subhuman cunt.
What a suprise. An average, round, cuck-jaw with big masseters from chew-coping.

And he’s brown too. Go figure.
You'd be blessed if he fucked your mother

Yes nigga mine is growing, google says it can up into your 22s

• +1