Is it possible to “accidentally” break my chin to get genio

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
I’m gonna start playing football (American football for the Europeans) and since it’s a heavy contact sport you can easily break bones playing it

You guys think it’s possible to purposely break my chin while playing but make it look like an accident so I can get genio

If yes, how?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, rubberduck, smoth and 4 others
Theres no hope for you, getting your chin broken for a cosmetic surgery

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and smoth
Theres no hope for you, getting your chin broken for a cosmetic surgery
I only had the idea because o’pry got it the same way

mirin dedication, high risk high reward

could just end up fucked though

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Allornothing and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
mirin dedication, high risk high reward

could just end up fucked though
If it ends up fucked my my parents will probably just get me genio or reconstructive surgery anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

If it ends up fucked my my parents will probably just get me genio or reconstructive surgery anyway 🤷🏽‍♂️

not all cosmetic surgeries end up aesthetically pleasing depending on the severity of the fracture or location, both things which you wont be able to control

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and TeencelStockBroker
not all cosmetic surgeries end up aesthetically pleasing depending on the severity of the fracture or location, both things which you wont be able to control
Might just be better to not break my face to get surgery then🤔

Might just be better to not break my face to get surgery then🤔

if ur not extremely recessed and still young its not worth it tbh, just try to maximize your development during young years as much as possible and get cosmetic enhancements later in life without risking deforming yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and TeencelStockBroker
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
if ur not extremely recessed and still young its not worth it tbh, just try to maximize your development during young years as much as possible and get cosmetic enhancements later in life without risking deforming yourself
Yeah I’m 16 so I suppose there’s still a lot of time, anything you suggest I do to project my chin?

still theres no hope for u since u want ur chin broken for a plastic surgery
Prolly won’t get it anyway, main problem is bimaxillary protrusion which needs like 1 procedure to fix it in a day

Prolly won’t get it anyway, main problem is bimaxillary protrusion which needs like 1 procedure to fix it in a day
if you tried the bone breaking you would probably break a different bone on accident

I’m gonna start playing football (American football for the Europeans) and since it’s a heavy contact sport you can easily break bones playing it

You guys think it’s possible to purposely break my chin while playing but make it look like an accident so I can get genio

If yes, how?
Wtf bro.....i hope u lyin

if you tried the bone breaking you would probably break a different bone on accident
Yeah I figured lol, plus someone on this thread said that I can’t really control where on the chin it fractures so the results could vary wildly

If yes, how?
Good luck breaking your whole jaw. You can’t just break the chin it’s not a seperate bone. With genioplasty they don’t even break a bone. Fucking weirdo

Good luck breaking your whole jaw. You can’t just break the chin it’s not a seperate bone. With genioplasty they don’t even break a bone. Fucking weirdo
I'm not gonna do it after advice from other users

This is so fucking retarded JFL

• JFL
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
You will more likely just fracture your chin and become asymmetrical for life.

• +1
they'll just put the shit back where it was

• So Sad