Is it possible to be fairskin/ as white as a chinese/korean for a southeast asian?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
Yes, i am a southeast asian, is it possible to be as white as korean/chinese people?
could you tell me the ways, sugeries, hardmaxes and softmaxes?

Please, don't troll.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
OVER
OVER
OVER

IM KOREAN
ITS OVER OVER
OVER OVER

UGLY ASSSS INDIAAAANNNN
STOP TRYNA BE ANOTHER RACE
AIM TO BE SALLUDON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE ETHNICS WHO TRY TO FRAUD TO ANOTHER RACe

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, itorroella9 and GrowthReaper
OVER
OVER
OVER

IM KOREAN
ITS OVER OVER
OVER OVER

UGLY ASSSS INDIAAAANNNN
AIM TO BE SALLUDON BECAUSE I FUCKING HATE ETHNICS WHO TRY TO FRAUD TO ANOTHER RACe
I am not indian bro. I just want whiter skin, wtf is wrong with you? did you have a stroke while writing that?

I am not indian bro. I just want whiter skin, wtf is wrong with you? did you have a stroke while writing that?
im schzioprhenic
then what race are u
cos u seem to be glazing us koreanssssssss right now

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
im schzioprhenic
then what race are u
cos u seem to be glazing us koreanssssssss right now
yes, its the only way for a southeast asian like me to ascend. I am filo.

yes, its the only way for a southeast asian like me to ascend. I am filo.
over fr
unless ur a genetic miracle, its over for u
filipinos and filipinas are deformed
their maxillas are weird
idk how to explain

well, don't mind be tagging you, broskis. afterall you are my savior.

@andy9432
@Meraki

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
over fr
unless ur a genetic miracle, its over for u
filipinos and filipinas are deformed
their maxillas are weird
idk how to explain
well, if you could, could you check out the rating post I did not so long ago. Maybe you could see if i am deformed or not.

well, if you could, could you check out the rating post I did not so long ago. Maybe you could see if i am deformed or not.
okokokokok i will do so because fuck napoloeon

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
they have different undertones, even if you didn't go outside and wore sunscreen all the time you'd still look yellow-ish in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and justropemaxbro
they have different undertones, even if you didn't go outside and wore sunscreen all the time you'd still look yellow-ish in comparison.
What about surgeries? (I sound like a fucking loser dickriding koreans and chiense but don't mind me.)

Overdose on Mercury. It works

BRO CAN SOMEONE DROP THE LINK
I CANT FIND IT

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and justropemaxbro
does the link work?

What? what the fuck is that?
Mercury nigga did u not attend basic chemistry class? Mercury is one of the main ingredient used in BANNED skin lightning creams, they're usually 4000x the amount fda recommends. High chance of u getting Cancer but you'll also get chineese niggas skin. Risking cancer for glass skin are we?

Last edited:
Mercury nigga did u not attend basic chemistry class? Mercury is one of the main ingredient used on BANNED skin lightning creams, they're usually 4000x the amount fda recommends. High chance of u getting Cancer but you'll also get chineese niggas skin. Risking cancer for glass skin are we?
Nice. Thank you for explaining to my dumbass. well, i don't want to get cancer so probably I am not going to do it.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Nice. Thank you for explaining to my dumbass. well, i don't want to get cancer so probably I am not going to do it.
The chance of catching cancer is next to nothing. It's propaganda spread by Western retards. Their body is weak.

There's something called hydroquinone I it's a lightening cream

• +1
The chance of catching cancer is next to nothing. It's propaganda spread by Western retards. Their body is weak.
I searched it on google and I only saw some pics. looks nice, though I don't really want to get cancer. I will do more research on this. Thank you very much for your advice.

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
Someone said that I could latinomax if I am not white enough. Should I go the latinomaxxing route?

OVER
OVER
OVER

IM KOREAN
ITS OVER OVER
OVER OVER

UGLY ASSSS INDIAAAANNNN

• JFL
Bump @FBl where'd you go? how's my pic.

Bump @FBl where'd you go? how's my pic.
Man you look like those 5'5 Indonesian nigga riding in his scooter wearing black shorts and a oversized grey tee with a small helmet which isn't connected while carrying a plastic bag filled with coca- cola in it. While also being a deep weeb with multiple waifus. Jokes aside, i gues you could larp as a Korean after you softmaxx. Kpop appeal .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, ThatChicoFan and justropemaxbro
Man you look like those 5'5 Indonesian nigga riding in his scooter wearing black shorts and a oversized grey tee with a small helmet which isn't connected while carrying a plastic bag filled with coca- cola in it. While also being a deep weeb with multiple waifus. Jokes aside, i gues you could larp as a Korean after you softmaxx. Kpop appeal .
destroyed me with that one bro, fueling my roping desires. Great. Thank you. Guess, I'll try to whiten my face and see if that works out.

• JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan and FBl
there is a liver cleansing injection that make skin whiter. i have pale yellow-ish skin and planning to do one to achieve porcelain white. maybe it also works on sea skin

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
also do I have enough to latinomax. some guys say that southeast asians could latinomax.

there is a liver cleansing injections that make skin whiter. i have pale yellow-ish skin and planning to do one to achieve porcelain white. maybe it also works on sea skin
are you sea? also what is a liver cleansing injection? Isn't that for liver, how does it whiten the skin?

are you sea? also what is a liver cleansing injection? Isn't for liver, how does it whiten the skin?
im part east asian. this injection is done by a lot of korean celebrities. it prevents a lot of melanin production and shit ive no idea how it works its all magic to me

im part east asian. this injection is done by a lot of korean celebrities. it prevents a lot of melanin production and shit ive no idea how it works its all magic to me
is it the injection called Iv glutathione injection? It looks very promising.

This one?

is it the injection called Iv glutathione injection? It looks very promising.
yes. idk it probably wont make you pale but will def lighten your skin

yes. idk it probably wont make you pale but will def lighten your skin
ngl, i don't want to be pale. I just want to escape this southeast asia pheno and larp as an east asian for better status and for kpopmaxxing. So ig, i'll be getting it.

JFL at Felix dp

Bullying aside, fuckloads of seamonkies and indians are already doing this shit, you just gotta do every skin whitening protocol under the sun
  1. IV Glutathione (this is pretty expensive)
  2. Kojic acid
  3. Vitamin C
  4. im sure there's more
some additional advice for a youngster like you is to plan out how you are going to moneymaxx to afford all of this shit. gtfo out of south east Asia, your life will improve dramatically

JFL at Felix dp

Bullying aside, fuckloads of seamonkies and indians are already doing this shit, you just gotta do every skin whitening protocol under the sun
  1. IV Glutathione (this is pretty expensive)
  2. Kojic acid
  3. Vitamin C
  4. im sure there's more
some additional advice for a youngster like you is to plan out how you are going to moneymaxx to afford all of this shit. gtfo out of south east Asia, your life will improve dramatically
Felix is a mogger bro idk what you talking about.

Anyways, i'll be trying out hydroquinone and vitamin C but I am not sure about Kojic Acid, need to do more research. Also about the Mercury, looks a bit harmful but the results are miring-level.

And yes, I am leaving Southeast Asia for sure.

Thank you. Appreciate your help.

What's your diet and bodyfat?