Is it possible to be significantly more dislikeable than blackgymmaxxing

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
What an annoying fucking faggot

Kill yourself nigger @Blackgymmax

I’ve heard you speak and you sound like an autistic faggot. Ur super uncool, cringe and also a dork.

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Autismcel and sub5c3l
Theres way worse on here than him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, Ricky212, sub5c3l and 2 others
Theres way worse on here than him
There might be equals but nobody worse

All this nigga does is post about how other people are ugly meanwhile he has dogshit genetics and he knows it. Narcy schizophrenic retard got all these surgeries and altercations just to be a miserable sack of shit who hangs around on an incel forum bullying people 🤣

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, BrahminBoss, Pikabro and 1 other person
There might be equals but nobody worse

All this nigga does is post about how other people are ugly meanwhile he has dogshit genetics and he knows it. Narcy schizophrenic retard got all these surgeries and altercations just to be a miserable sack of shit who hangs around on an incel forum bullying people 🤣
Nope, theres dudes on here that have melted their brains on forums for years, trust me there are worse.

Also when BGM bullies users its funny and usually true what he says

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Autismcel
Nope, theres dudes on here that have melted their brains on forums for years, trust me there are worse.

Also when BGM bullies users its funny and usually true what he says
Bullying dudes for their looks is cringe and homosexual especially doing it on an incel forum whilst being a ripped black dude who’s had 10 plastic surgeries, the fact you think this is normal or funny shows your a smooth brained schizophrenic. Get off this site before you become a complete vegetable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Pikabro and Autismcel
@WELOVELOOKS rate me

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
you only hate him cuz he was born black you racist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, zan, Ricky212 and 3 others
Looks like a dude who frequents incel forums and calls other guys ugly while simultaneously being racist and a self hating weirdo who hates black people. Haha jk, imagine that though 🤣 that would be crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Bullying dudes for their looks is cringe and homosexual especially doing it on an incel forum whilst being a ripped black dude who’s had 10 plastic surgeries, the fact you think this is normal or funny shows your a smooth brained schizophrenic. Get off this site before you become a complete vegetable
Nigga he works at planet fitness and spends his unemployment checks on gambling why do you care so much and what did you expect on an incel forum? "Yeah Bro lets looksmax, LEts Ascend BRAh!!!!" Dork ass nigga.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS
Nigga he works at planet fitness and spends his unemployment checks on gambling why do you care so much and what did you expect on an incel forum? "Yeah Bro lets looksmax, LEts Ascend BRAh!!!!" Dork ass nigga.
The irony is calling me a dork for calling out the increasingly non nt retard behavior and personality of blackgymmax nigga clearly autistic. Nobody in the black community would claim this nigga 🤣 the sub humanity left his body but legit never left his soul, he still acts like how he looked as that autistic looking subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
The irony is calling me a dork for calling out the increasingly non nt retard behavior and personality of blackgymmax nigga clearly autistic.
Everybody knows this already retard its just no one cares jfl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Blackgymmax and Pikabro
What an annoying fucking faggot

Kill yourself nigger @Blackgymmax

I’ve heard you speak and you sound like an autistic faggot. Ur super uncool, cringe and also a dork.
Who are you subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, BrahminBoss and datboijj
Who are you subhuman
Someone with double your charisma, talent, and intelligence. Probably taller with a superior pheno to you as well nignog

Someone with double your charisma, talent, and intelligence. Probably taller with a superior pheno to you as well nignog
Another .org ltn. I mog u

Another .org ltn. I mog u
You mog me at being a low iq retard with 0 talent and shit neurotransmitters, I can’t even imagine how dry girls get when you speak with that voice it’s legit unbearable you sound like such a faggot and the unintelligible shit that spews out is even worse. Imagine sounding like a dork in voice and cadence but nothing you say is even smart