Is It Possible to Develop Bigger Bones?

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Diamond
My guess is no, otherwise, it would actually be possible to become taller, even after your growth plates have closed, because bones grow bigger in all directions.

But I remember once seeing a before-and-after MRI cross section of a man's arm. Both arms were the same size, however, the second image showed a leanmaxxed cross section. It had a lot more muscle than fat, and the bone was actually thicker than in the first image. I can't find it anymore, but it looked something like this:

So, how can that be possible?

Did the man grow taller, after his bones apparently got bigger when he leanmaxxed??

Bonesmash boyo :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Donkeyballs and mayo mogger
My guess is no, otherwise, it would actually be possible to become taller
so ur answer is no *because* you cant accept the *arbitrarily* selected belief that u could grow taller?

and yes bones can become bigger. anyone who knows the basics of bone biology knows this fact. "can become bigger" says nothing about how practical this is for improveing looks...

Did the man grow taller, after his bones apparently got bigger when he leanmaxxed??
bones model according to wolffs law... which means they dont increase in all dimensions... that, my friend is called bone development, which is an immature process, not bone modeling

so ur answer is no *because* you cant accept the *arbitrarily* selected belief that u could grow taller?

and yes bones can become bigger. anyone who knows the basics of bone biology knows this fact. "can become bigger" says nothing about how practical this is for improveing looks...
Then, you're saying that you can actually become taller after 25 by gymmaxxing?

You could minimally change them through d3 and k2 dosing but not really.

You could minimally change them through d3 and k2 dosing but not really.
But the before-and-after MRI's that I saw showed that the subject had increased his bone size significantly.