Is it possible to fix this hairline without a transplant?

user123456

user123456

Master

Attachments

• 1000022958.jpg
    1000022958.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 0
Finasteride + minoxidil, also make sure you're not lacking protein in your diet (protein deficiency can cause hair recession/thinning). Always gently pat hair dry after washing (never scrub), never use a brush, use a comb instead. These things will at the very least help you keep what you have and maybe achieve some regrowth if you're lucky. Finasteride is a must for anyone losing hair though. Without it, you can kiss your hair goodbye.

congrats on recognising that you're losing your hair though, a lot of people live in denial until it's too late. i wouldn't feel too bad about it though, you're like a norwood 1.5 and there are guys out there who would fucking kill to have a NW1.5. just make sure you get on finasteride.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: user123456
Nofap + hypertrophy your scalp muscles downwards, towards your eyebrows. It's like furrowing your brows/making an angry face, but do it very hard, and not just with your forehead muscles but your entire scalp + temple muscles and hold that position for ~7 minutes once every ~week.
This biologically attaches your skin to the underlying muscles which promotes said muscles androgens to act against said skin it's hypertrophied against.

My hypothesis is that chemicals such as finasteride might imitate these effects by a similar 'attaching' mechanism, but instead of attaching skin to muscle of the scalp, it completely relaxes the skin/muscles so they effectively 'rest' against eachother.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Struggler03 and esoterik
cooked

Nofap + hypertrophy your scalp muscles downwards, towards your eyebrows. It's like furrowing your brows/making an angry face, but do it very hard, and not just with your forehead muscles but your entire scalp + temple muscles and hold that position for ~7 minutes once every ~week.
This biologically attaches your skin to the underlying muscles which promotes said muscles androgens to act against said skin it's hypertrophied against.

My hypothesis is that chemicals such as finasteride might imitate these effects by a similar 'attaching' mechanism, but instead of attaching skin to muscle of the scalp, it completely relaxes the skin/muscles so they effectively 'rest' against eachother.
you have to be a troll account bro lmfao

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: coispet and .Myth
It's not bad. Just try sperm retention and cold showers.

Personal experience: Nofap (in addition to fin + minoxidil) made my hair ridiculously thick on the top, but I didn't see any hairline regrowth unfortunately and I've been practicing Nofap (on and off) for over 3 years

Last edited:
  • +1
Personal experience: Nofap (in addition to fin + minoxidil) made my hair ridiculously thick on the top, but I didn't see any hairline regrowth unfortunately and I've been practicing Nofap (on and off) for over 3 years
The hairline itself only improves naturally if you hypertrophy the scalp/hairline/temple muscles towards the eyebrows, this is what you need to observe here. Hair growth responds to muscle-skin attachment from hypertrophy.
you have to be a troll account bro lmfao
Classic incel, stalking a random account from thread to thread for trying to give advice
The Rock Clapping GIF

Last edited:
The hairline itself only improves naturally if you hypertrophy the scalp/hairline/temple muscles towards the eyebrows, this is what you need to observe here. Hair growth responds to muscle-skin attachment from hypertrophy.

Classic incel, stalking a random account from thread to thread for trying to give advice
The Rock Clapping GIF
me and this guy know each other. i reply to all of his threads

• +1
Oral minoxidil, I went from slightly curved hairline to chad square hairline

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and user123456
Get on fin and get a hairstyle that fits your face. Focus on other aspects of your face

Regrowing the hairline even with drugs is usually in most cases impossible, you have chances with drugs to achieve higher density everywhere, but not really to lower the corners.