Is it possible to get a mogger eye area with fat graft and laser eye color change

Laser eye colour change may be dangerous, most of these procedures have a slight chance of causing blindness

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Laser eye colour change may be dangerous, most of these procedures have a slight chance of causing blindness
My fat pads under my eyes r almost fully gone at 17

• So Sad
Reactions: coispet
Yeah its tempting its like 3k in spain my eye area is above average in na but i want to be more

• +1
I never had fat pads so I am trying to create them by coping volufiline
For me its an alternative to Infraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Yeah its tempting its like 3k in spain my eye area is above average in na but i want to be more
Definitely best not to do it in Spain, not much advancement in surgical procedures involving the iris

Definitely best not to do it in Spain, not much advancement in surgical procedures involving the iris
Or should i wait for stroma i just want to ascend in 2024 and not think of looksmaxing again

• +1
Nah bro you have to take them off i want to make it look natural it hella non nt for guy to waer them
True but any kind of laser surgery for eye colour is expensive and dangerous man ill rather try those eye drops before