Is it possible to get rid of deep black under eye bags?

B

BigBoy

Kraken
From ages 14-16 I barely slept everyday and as a result I have deep black circles underneath my eyes. If I get enough sleep from now on is there a possibility they'd go away? Prior to 14 they were barely visible, theyre terrible now.

Will sleep cure this or do I need to take extra measures?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SikKunt
Apply Vit C serum and sleep like a bigboy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, incelslayer01 and BigBoy
i heard tanning in sun for 8 hours a day without sunscreen removes them

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1106 and Alexanderr
They are a halo if you have good eye area

From ages 14-16 I barely slept everyday and as a result I have deep black circles underneath my eyes. If I get enough sleep from now on is there a possibility they'd go away? Prior to 14 they were barely visible, theyre terrible now.

Will sleep cure this or do I need to take extra measures?
Mine went away when I stop mouth breathing while sleeping, if you can't do it try tapping your mouth

Mine went away when I stop mouth breathing while sleeping, if you can't do it try tapping your mouth
I dont mouthbreathe anymore. ive been mewing and it stops me from doing it when i sleep.

pic?
u can just crop your eyes with the eyebrows
i gassed it tbh, its not model tier, but its PSL 5.5-6, so above average. if i get eyebrow surgery and get rid of the dark circles they could be my lifesaver.

and nah bro, its not personal. i dont want my pics on this site.
Then try sleeping more hours
im trying to but i cant sleep for more than 3-5 hours, and when i wake up i feel like shit.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
i gassed it tbh, its not model tier, but its PSL 5.5-6, so above average. if i get eyebrow surgery and get rid of the dark circles they could be my lifesaver.

and nah bro, its not personal. i dont want my pics on this site.

im trying to but i cant sleep for more than 3-5 hours, and when i wake up i feel like shit.
ok, man.
i cant sleep for more than 3-5 hours, and when i wake up i feel like shit.
u got any ideas what could be causing this?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
If you're not sleeping enough, then obviously try and fix that. Hydration is important as well, I usually aim for ~1 gallon a day.

Other than that, realistically the only option is fat grafting, they'll take a strip of fat, usually from your calf, inner thigh, or rear thigh I believe, and just put it under your eye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If you're not sleeping enough, then obviously try and fix that. Hydration is important as well, I usually aim for ~1 gallon a day.

Other than that, realistically the only option is fat grafting, they'll take a strip of fat, usually from your calf, inner thigh, or rear thigh I believe, and just put it under your eye.
ill see if it goes away after i get proper sleep

thats not how it works dude

they dont accumulate over 2 years and then decrease over 2 years just fucking lol

if they are caused by sleeping they will go away when you get a good night sleep for 1-2 nights

if not, its caused by poor bone support undereye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, autistic_tendencies and BigBoy
Has anyone done this Agnes Rf sheit??

they dont accumulate over 2 years and then decrease over 2 years just fucking lol

if they are caused by sleeping they will go away when you get a good night sleep for 1-2 nights

Yes truly unreal level of cope

tbh they arent circles anymore theyre just black. like theres no bulge, theyre dark. but lately theyve gotten worse.

tbh they arent circles anymore theyre just black. like theres no bulge, theyre dark. but lately theyve gotten worse.
you can get fillers in that region to help the issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

an example would be this right?

i have this, but much less in comparison

View attachment 88043

thats really not that bad. there are much worse examples
there is some under eye hollowness but there isnt prominent dark circles which is a deeply subhuman failo
i dont wanna go back to the clinic every couple of months
it may be ur only option,
obviously your gonna want to try natural solutions first such as sleeping

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I have this problem, but for me it is tied to medical reasons with hormonal imbalance.
It's very nasty and makes me look like I came out of the morgue.

View attachment 88043

that looks normal tbh. some kid at school said my eyes look like a raccoons and then i realized how bad they were.

thats really not that bad. there are much worse examples
there is some under eye hollowness but there isnt prominent dark circles which is a deeply subhuman failo

it may be ur only option,
obviously your gonna want to try natural solutions first such as sleeping
yea, im crossing my fingers they go away after a year or so.

I have this problem, but for me it is tied to medical reasons with hormonal imbalance.
It's very nasty and makes me look like I came out of the morgue.
mine arent as bad yours tbh, but theyre not the best.