Is it possible to have high body fat percentage at low weight?

yeah nigga it's called skinnyfat this is common knowledge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Smoke Fanboy and ballskin
also how you fix it is by not eating/eating in a calorie deficit and working out basically the usual stuff

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
yeah nigga it's called skinnyfat this is common knowledge
I'm talking like really really low weight though. When people say they're skinny fat most of the time it turns out they're like 70kg at 5'10

what's your weight and height?

I'm talking like really really low weight though. When people say they're skinny fat most of the time it turns out they're like 70kg at 5'10
i used to be skinnyfat at 5'3 85 lbs trust me i know bro.

I deadass have like 0 muscle though

Yeah, just look at tess holiday who is anorexic yet still high bf despite starving herself and weighing next to nothing

Lifefuel for my chipmunk cheeks

I deadass have like 0 muscle though
do your ribs show? you can be thin without having muscle mass that's different from skinnyfat. if your profile picture is you i would have guessed like 210 lbs ngl.

Yeah, just look at tess holiday who is anorexic yet still high bf despite starving herself and weighing next to nothing
Screenshot 2022 03 19 34054 AM

normally i don't like to a-log but i hope this fat useless whale bitch waste of space gets gangraped by a group of obese nonchad redditors and then shat on and then has a gun shoved up in between the wrinkly folds of her ass and then fired :feelsree::feelsree: legit a disgusting human being more subhuman than this entire forum combined jfl imagine being a gigastacy facially and famous and still being an obese attention seeking whore FUAARRRKK i hate this

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 4054
60kg at 6'1? Impossible to be high bodyfat. You are sub 20% bodyfat at the very least.

But 0 muscle and 16+% bodyfat will look skinnyfat

• +1
What’s high bf% and what’s low weight?

Generally speaking, yes if you’re skinny fat and short.

do your ribs show? you can be thin without having muscle mass that's different from skinnyfat. if your profile picture is you i would have guessed like 210 lbs ngl.
Yeah my ribs show depending on lighting. I have no muscle but still quite a substantial (I feel) amount of fat so I assumed skinnyfat.

Pic isn't me btw.

60kg at 6'1? Impossible to be high bodyfat. You are sub 20% bodyfat at the very least.

But 0 muscle and 16+% bodyfat will look skinnyfat
My ass and thighs jiggle when slapped :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Maybe not 20%+ but possible to be 15%+ right? Will unironically rope if I'm 10% rn, look like a bloated monster.

Yeah my ribs show depending on lighting. I have no muscle but still quite a substantial (I feel) amount of fat so I assumed skinnyfat.

Pic isn't me btw
just anorexiamaxx look up proana stuff for tips im currently at 15.4 bmi but trying to get eugenia cooney tier

• +1
just anorexiamaxx look up proana stuff for tips im currently at 15.4 bmi but trying to get eugenia cooney tier
jfl, I wanted to do that at first but my frame is more ropefuel than my bloated face so I decided to lean bulk for now and then cut.

jfl, I wanted to do that at first but my frame is more ropefuel than my bloated face so I decided to lean bulk for now and then cut.
what's your frame like? what are your ratios

If you have a low amount of muscle mass then your body fat is still going to be relatively high, aka the percentage is high, even if the absolute amount is low. Think about it like this, if you had 15 kg more muscle mass and the exact same amount of body fat, your body fat percentage would then be .25x lower.

TLDR: yes

Last edited:
  • +1
If you have a low amount of muscle mass then your body fat is still going to be relatively high, aka the percentage is high, even if the absolute amount is low. Think about it like this, if you had 15 kg more muscle mass and the exact same amount of body fat, your body fat percentage would then be .25x lower.

TLDR: yes
That's what I was thinking, so in theory if I lean bulk and gain more muscle/weight my bf % will actually go down. Will that actually affect how my face looks though (assuming amount of fat stays the same)?

eat high protein low carb low calorie and lift. this is what im doing nigga

• +1
That's what I was thinking, so in theory if I lean bulk and gain more muscle/weight my bf % will actually go down. Will that actually affect how my face looks though (assuming amount of fat stays the same)?
Yes it absolutely will. More of that fat simply has to go other places away from your face

• Love it
yes. I mean if you’re underweight your not gonna have body fat percentages in the obese range, but you can easily have like 18-20% body fat which makes you skinny fat

any update? same problem